Epilogue

Ashleigh's POV

''Luke get your arse here now your gonna be late!'' I shouted they were on stage in 10 mins and Luke was pissing about with his hair like usual. They were opening for 1D again after 3 months of shows you would think Luke would've got better with schedules but no... ''K babe, I'm coming do I look alright?'' He asked panicking running his fingers through his hair one more time.

''Luke you look perfect like always.''

''Aww baby!'' He cupped my face kissing me softly before we were interrupted by an angry green haired boy aka Michael Clifford. (His hair was probably not this colour when they started touring but I couldn't remember what colour it was back then). ''Michael do I get a kiss?'' Brooke asked. Michael chuckled walking over to Brooke and kissing her. Him and Brooke have been going out a year and 10 months. Me and Luke have been going out 10 months. We have only argued once but then 2 hours later we were snuggled up, kissing because we hate being mad at each other.

''Ok cutesy coupley stuff! I need a girlfriend.'' Calum whined, I laughed looking over at Calum. Then Ashton wrapped an arm around Calum's waist and brought him closer. ''No your mine babe!'' Ashton smiled kissing Calum's forehead. Calum grinned giggling at Ashton's actions. ''I KNEW CASHTON WAS REAL!'' Michael shouted we all laughed and the boys made their way to the stage. ''Good luck baby I love you!'' I shouted over to Luke as he got his guitar ready and was about to go on stage.

''Love you too babe!''

A/N: The shortest epilogue ever am I right? So the book is over and I am so sad :(( I am also very sorry I took so long to upload this... I also put the new 5ONTHEWALL episode at the top because who doesn't want to listen to Luke's amazing voice as he adlibs whilst reading this last chapter?

ALSO A BIG THANK YOU FOR 300 FOLLOWERS!! THATS INSANE I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THAT MANY FOLLOWERS BUT I HAVE AND THANK YOU FOR THAT I LOVE YOU ALL!! THEY WILL BE A NEW BOOK UP SOON..MAYBE BUT I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH BOOK TO UPLOAD. I HAVE 2 A MICHAEL ONE AND AN ASHTON ONE COMMENT BELOW WHICH ONE YOU WOULD LIKE AND I WILL UPLOAD THE ONE WITH THE MOST REQUESTS. THANKS AGAIN FOR 300 FOLLOWERS xx

5SOSbandana xx