Chapter 8: Confused and Unsure

I had to have a word with the boys in private but how could I when Brooke was always around and I needed to tell them about what she thinks but it is always hard so I decided to speak to Luke as he is my best friend and all... At lunch we were all saton a table and Luke was sat next to me so I decided to tell him then. ''Luke can I please have a word with you in private outside please?'' I whispered into his ear he looked up and sent me a smile meaning yea so we both got up and made the excuse we were going to do something to the others. We walked outside and Luke led the way I had a feeling we were going to the wood and that was exactly where we went, ''So whatchya need to talk about?'' He asked sitting on the bench, ''It's Brooke she thinks Michael doesn't like her so that's why she s being really distant and I don't know what to do I can't tell her about the surprise because then Mikey will hate me and I have no idea what to do because soon there relationship will fade away...'' I said he listened to every word and reached out my hand in his interwining our fingers again. ''Don't worry if Mikey notices there is something worng then he will talk to her don't worry I have relised one thing about you, you worry too much and you are a true friend to all of us.'' Luke said both of us looking into each others eyes I loved this school and I loved the friends I have made! ''Thanks Luke I guess they have been together a long time which means that he will notice if there is something wrong I just didn't know what to do it was an awkward situation so I decided to go to you. '' I told him smiled and we both hugged for what seemed like ages then we pulled apart realising that the others would be worrying. ''Come on lets go!'' Luke said jumping up and grabbing my hand we ran down the hill back to the caferteria where they all were apart from Brooke... Me and Luke took our seats next to each others our hands still connected everybody looked at us so we pulled apart my face blushing and I think Luke's was too. ''So where have you two been?'' Calum asked winking at me then looking at Luke. ''We have been talking if you must know Calum about something that is to do with me and Ashleigh thank you very much!'' Luke snapped clearly telling him he nodded. ''Ok just wondering...'' He said defensively and Luke laughed getting up and walking around the table and hugging Calum from behind. ''Sorry for shouting at you Cal.'' He said and Calum turned around and hugged him which was to say 'it's ok'. '''Awwwww Cake moment...'' Cooed Ashton I looked at him confused at to what that meant, ''What does that mean?'' I asked him confused he looked over at me from the side of Mikey who was two seats away. ''We all have bromance names and there is Cake mine and Michaels is Mashton, mine and Luke's is Lashton, mine and Calum's is Cashton, Luke and Mikey's is Muke-'' I stopped him there because that was just too much to take in ''Ok I think I got it so Michael and Calum's is Malum or Cikey?'' I asked and Mikey replied, ''Malum.'' I nodded understanding just before the bell ring Cake pulled away and Luke ran over to me to walk to the next lesson with me as we were walking he wrapped his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer...

A/N I guess this is just a filler guys. So I had to add a Cake moment in there you know because I felt it was nesscary! So my next chapter to this should be up either tomorrow or Saturday I don't know but I just wanted to ask you to check out my new 5SOS Fanfic called Bad Boy...Good Girl because it is just begun and he hasn't got many views... So remember to vote if you like and comment your thoughts and ideas thanks guys luv ya!

Peace, Au revouir, Goodbye!

Bambino14 xx