Brooke's Birthday Bash (Part 2)

''Right then party people the party is here!'' Shouted Ashton pulling the car up we all got out being greeted by Brooke. She walked out of her front door to us and she looked amazing. She was wearing a red dress with her hair half up half down with make-up that was not too over the top and just perfect. ''MIKEY!'' Brooke squealed trying her best to run as she was wearing heels, he ran towards her and picked her up spinning her around. ''Oh my god you guys look amazing and Ashleigh you are wearing shorts like I suggested you look so pretty!!'' She sqealed giving everyone a hug. ''You are now the big 1-7 how ya feel being the oldest in the group?'' I asked her shouting over the music which was now playing ''Jason Derulo Talk Dirty'' and the bass on the song was amazing just thought I would put that out there! ''It feels great and I am older than all of you seen as I was born in September.'' She stated reminding us all as we followed her inside. Her house was huge I have never been before her parents must be loaded!! ''Right then I am heading for the snacks!!!'' Ashton annouced over the loud music. We all nodded and walked our separate ways thorugh the party but Luke insited on staying with me even though Calum had asked him to come find the Vegemite.

''Hey so you ever been to a party before?'' Luke asked bellowing over the music which was now playing 'Blame' by Calvin Harris ft John Newman. ''Well I went to Mai's 16th party but that was just really family and a few friends!..'' I replied to him, he nodded understanding grabbing my hand and twirling me aroun. ''Don't blame it on the night night just blame it on just blame it on me...'' Luke was singing above the music, well almost I joined in with him and then we forgot the words and just laughed. ''I'm just going to go get a drink stay here ok?'' Luke told me, I nodded and waved bye to him, I turned around seeing if I could find anybody I knew, I could see Kira behind some boys so I made my way over to her. ''Hey Kira, Millie, Lily and Lola mind if I hang?'' I asked pushing my way inbetween Lily and Kira. ''Yea course no problem where's Luke?'' She asked moving closer so I could hear. ''He is getting a drink so I'm just saying hi to you guys then going back.'' I told her now shouting over Tonite Only ''We Run The Nite''

A/N: Hey guys!! So this is only short but I am doing a double update so:) I would also like to say go follow @nathangadrian because she is an amazing person and just follow her I am dedicating this chapter to her beacause she is beautiful and amazing. Also Brooke's Outfit is in the External Link so check that out:) xx Vote, Comment possibly share??

See ya:)

5SOSbandana xx