Chapter 23: I will always be there

Many minutes had past and Luke was still not backs so I left Kira to go and find him. I weaved my way through the crowds and crowds of people. I couldn't find him. I had searched everywhere inside so I decided to go outside and check in the garden. Nobody was out there that was understandable seen as it was freezing! I saw a boy on a bench further down the end of the garden and sure enough it was Luke. ''Luke where have you been your freezing?!'' I asked sitting next to him and moving closer.

''I can't do it Ashleigh.'' He said but it came out more of a croaky whisper.

''Luke what can't you do?'' I asked reaching for his hand interwing mine and his together.

''The gig I mean when I am performing infront of you I am ok because I know you like me...I-I mean us but what if the audience doesen't then we will be a fail Asheligh and I don't want that.'' He told me a tear running down his cheek but he quickly wiped it away. I turned to face him and he turned to face me. ''Luke so what if they don't like you I do and I am sure Brooke will no matter what I will always be there.'' I told him pulling my hand to his hair and running my fingers through his quiff. He smiled and we started to lean in closer and closer and then my phone buzzed and we both jumped away again laughing it off...come on can we just kiss? And yea I have decided I like this boy and he is mine!

Michael's POV (Didn't see that one coming did you??)

I texted Ashleigh knowing she would be with Luke or possibly Calum and Ash too because it was time for operation 5 Seconds of Summer!

To Ashleigh:)

Hey Ashleigh time to get the boys just with Brooke ready to tell her there is a suprise meet you outside soon luv ya:) x

From Ashleigh:)

Will do see ya soon let's do this x

I smiled and went off to go find my girlfriend. Aha there she is! ''Hey babe I have a birthday surprise for you.'' I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. She looked around and smiled. ''Where do I go?'' She asked.

''Just come with me.'' I told her taking her hand in mine and dragging her outside of the house. ''Right then so you will be drove there and you have to wear this because I want it to be a surprise.'' I told her and she smiled nodding and taking the blindfold from me and placing it over her eyes. I looked to my right and I could see the rest of them waiting near the car I smiled and wrapped my arms around Brooke's waist guding her towards the parked car. ''Oh I love surprised Mikey!!'' She squealed and I was happy I make her happy. ''I know you do babe and I think you are going to love this one!'' I told her and she smiled, I led her into the van getting in the back with her, Luke and Ashleigh whilst Calum was in the passengers seat and Ashton was driving. They were all trying not to make any noise and Ashleigh had to hold in a cough which was quite funny. The whole car ride was full of Brooke asking me for clues.

Ashleigh's POV

Me and Luke were sat next to each other on the drive to the arena and I had to hold his hand to keep him calm which I didn't mind doing. I could feel his hand shaking in mine, I didn't know what to do he was so nervous... As we arrived me, Luke, Ashton and Calum all got out first trying not to make any noise and closing the car door as quietly as possible. Mikey and Brooke followed not long behind with Michael leading Brooke...

A/N: Hey guys or is it hi?? So I have now started putting things in bold that relate to 5SOS so see if you can find any. This book is going to get eventful and extremely cute so it would be amazing if you could stay with me (sam smith reference) so anyway I'll be going now and please leave a comment for your ideas or thoughts and keep reminding me to update because I always forget. Vote, Comment and possibly share?

See ya:)

5SOSbandana xx