Chapter 10: The New Girl

I once again had gotten the bus with Brooke and we have arrived at school and we were walking to go meet the boys as we got closer to the gates to meet the boys I noticed someone was missing and that someone was...Luke. ''Errr...Calum where's Luke?'' I asked seen as he was the only one really looking at me. ''He is getting ready to give another tour to this new girl we are getting in our year but don't worry I don't think she could ever replace you.'' He laughed I nervously laughed along with him but inside I was worried, what if he showed her the wood then no longer would it be mine and Luke's thing? What if he became best friends with her and forgot about me?

It was break and I was looking forward to seeing Luke I thought that I was stupid for thinking all those things of course he wouldn't forget about me we made a promise. I had just had Tech with Calum so I was walking down to our hang out with him when I saw Luke with another girl the new girl laughing along with the other guys and Brooke doing her hair, I was jelous I know that is selfish for being like that but I was sad and I couldn't help me it hurt for them all to be like that with her I thought we had the perfect little group of friends but obviously not... Calum saw my face drop and he pulled me over to the side. ''I'm sorry I guess you are feeling horrible right now look if Luke hurts you I am always ok?'' Calum told me I nodded and he gave me a quick hug before carrying on walking to them. As we approached Luke looked up and brought the girl forward, ''Oh Calum, Ashleigh this is Danielle well Danny.'' He said with his hands on her shoulders her smiling I gave a fake smile and lent against the wall. Calum kept looking at me and making funny faces to try and cheer me up but honestly I was so upset at this point.

Lunch had come round and of course Danielle had to eat with us so she decided to sit in my seat next to Luke I know that it doesen't have my name on it or anything but that was just how it worked. I was sat next to Calum don't get me wrong I love Calum (as a friend) but that's mine and Luke's seats. I honestly had no appitiete I was so annoyed, he hadn't spoken to me all day and it just got on my nerves that she was sat there flicking her hair and fluttering her eyelashes acting like she owned the place and taking my best friend! I decided to leave without saying a word and walked out of the caferteria, I was heading for the wood...

Luke's POV

Ashleigh got up and walked out of the caferteria not saying a word where was she going? I had no idea but I was going after her as she looked pretty upset. ''Where are you going Lukey?'' Asked Danielle sat next to me, then it clicked Danielle has been getting all my attention, I hadn't spoken to Ashleigh all day and Danielle had taken her seat on the table that was mine and Ashleigh's seats I felt so bad... ''My best friend just walked out I have to go and see her and oh yea my name is Luke not Lukey!'' I said running out of the cafeteria and to the wood I know that is where she would be.

Ashleigh's POV

I was sat on the swing tears running down my cheeks how could he forget about me that fast?! I heard footsteps so I looked up and Luke was stood there when he noticed I had been crying he ran over to me. ''Ashleigh I am so sorry please forgive me I hadn't realised!'' He told me I got up and pushed him out of the way and headed back to the school but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bech. ''I am so sorry Ashleigh I hadn't realised you can never be replaced you are my best friend and I love you she was stupid anyway.'' He said, I laughed and he smiled wiping away my tears that were dripping down my cheeks I grabbed his hand. ''I forgive you..'' He pulled me into a hug and picked me up so I was sat on his knee I looked up at him and smiled, ''And I love you too.'' Obviously we both meant this in a friendly way but it made him smile. ''Did you show her this?'' I asked and he shook his head, ''No this is a special place for me and you.'' He smiled, I smiled back and he kissed my cheek. We heard more footsteps and sure enough Ash, Mikey and Calum were stood there. ''We're sorry!'' Ash and Mikey said in unison and came and attacked me in a big hug I hugged them both and Calum smiled from behind, ''Where's Brooke?'' I asked, ''I'm right here!'' She laughed and gave me a hug too, I ran over to Calum and gave him a hug, ''Thanks for being there.''

''No problem....''

A/N: Ohhhh some drama happened! This was honestly the cutest chapter I have ever wrote and the part where they said ''I love you'' ahhhh!! Though stick around because some serious stuff is about to go down.. I shall be updating as soon as possible so remember to vote, comment your thoughts and ideas and maybe even share it with your friends the  more people that read the merrier but thanks to everyone who has read it so far:)

Peace, Au revouir, Goodbye

Bambino14 xx