Chapter 24: The Gig

We led Brooke to the dressing room Michael telling her we were just waiting for the surprise to come. The boys quickly got their hair done and got ready to make sure they looked good but they already had that one covered. We all took a sneaky look at the audience and it was massive literally they were tons of people piling in trying to get to the front and see the new band come to life!! I looked over at Luke and he tensed up his hands were shaking and he kept biting his lip piercing and I have to say I felt like crying he was so nervous and there was nothing I could do... We told Dave the Director to make the audience quiet which was going to be a hard job. Mikey came backstage and we all stood ready to surprise Brooke. ''Right the Happy Birthday Brooke!!'' We all shouted she took her blindfold off and her mouth dropped open. ''WOW! I mean where am I?!'' She questioned her face lightening up.

''Your at our gig Brooke!'' Michael annouced.

''WHAT??!!'' We laughed and she looked confused.

''Yea we are 5 Seconds Of Summer or 5sauce for short and no Ashleigh is not in the band.'' Ashton informed her, a big grin spread across her face and we did a huge group hug. ''Oh my god this surprise is amazing, but come on Ashleigh we have a gig to watch!'' She shouted but first of all giving Michael a kiss on the lips. I gave, Ashton, Michael and Calum a good luck kiss on the cheek and then it came to Luke. ''Hey don't worry you'll be great, your amazing Luke just pretend that there is just me out there and just live in the moment.'' I told him, he nodded and I pulled him aside from the rest of the band. ''Are you sure I will be alright??'' He asked wiping his hands on his jeans. I nodded and he smiled moving a strand of hair from my face. ''Your amazing Ashleigh....'' I smiled and my cheeks grew scarlet as he pulled me in for a hug. ''Good luck...'' I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and began to walk away but he pulled me back. His lips connected with mine and we kissed. I was shocked at first but I really did like him after all and I wasn't afraid to say it. ''Now I have good luck.'' He breathed out and I giggled giving him one last kiss on the lips. ''See ya soon Luke and I like you too.'' He smiled and walked the other way. I walked to my seat in the arena with possibly the biggest girn on my face. ''What are you so happy about??'' Brooke asked, I just laughed, ''Nothing....'' The lights then went down and the show began...

''Evening Sydney!'' The whole audience eruppted in cheers and I screamed as loud as I could.

''Hey so we're 5 Seconds Of Summer!''

''I'm Luke!''

''I'm Calum!''

''I'm Michael!''

''And I'm Ashton!''

''So to start things off this is a song called Heartbreak Girl, I hope you guys like it!''

''1,2,1,2,3,4!!''

''You called me up,it's like a broken record saying that your heart hurts that you'll never get over him getting over you,

and you end up crying and I end up lying 'cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do...''

The audience started cheering and screaming and soon enough Luke looked relaxed on stage and so did the others. Every now and again Luke would look over at me and send me a wink so I would just giggle and smile.

''Right then so we would like to do something special tonight for you guys who took up your time to come see us perform, we are going to choose someone from the audience one by one and then we will sing to them so Calum would you like to choose first?'' Luke annouced and then I became nervous I knew he was choosing me and there is so many people here!! ''Ok so I am choosing, you over there with the brown hair and the All Time Low t-shirt in Row C you are my lucky girl!'' Calum picked who he wanted and the girl did a little excited fit and then ran on stage to be greeted with a hug from Calum.

''Ok my turn I choose the girl in Row D with the brown hair in the pony tail and the blue legging you are my lucky girl!'' Ashton chose the screamed and ran down the stairs and was also greeted with a hug from Ash. Now it was Mikey's turn. ''Now it is my turn I am choosing the beautiful birthday girl I am proud to call my girlfriend!!'' Brooke blushed and she gave me a quick hug before running on stage, Mikey greeted her with a quick hug and a kiss on the lips and the whole audience went ''Awwww...'' Right then my time...

''So I am choosing the girl in Row A with the brown hair and ombré dip dye, with the goregous smile someone I am proud to call my best friend!'' A tear fell down my cheek as Luke called me up, I ran up the stairs and hugged him. ''Right then so we have decided that I will choose one last person to come on stage and I have chosen the girl in Row D with the red bandana, red flannel and Nirvana t-shirt!!'' Calum annouced I saw the girl who looked around 13/14 run downstairs and on to the stage to be gretted with a hug from Calum. She sat with the girl who had blue legging on guessing they must be friends... ''Ok so what is you name miss??'' Luke asked me laughing,

''Well person I have never met before my name is Ashleigh.''

''And how old are you Ashleigh not that I already don't know?''

''I am 16.'' Next was Mikey's turn to ask.

''What is you name though I hope I would know?''

''My name is Brooke.''

''And how old are you Brooke?''

''I am 17 today!!'' The whole audience cheered and she just laughed. Next was Calum's turn. ''So what's you name then??''

''My name is Amelia.''

''Awww thats a cute name and how old are you Amelia?''

''I am 15.'' Now it was Ashton's turn to ask.

''So first of all what is your name?'' He asked gesturing to the girl in the blue legging.

''My name is Chloe.''

''And how old are you Chloe??''

''I am 14.'' Ashton smiled now asking the girl next to her.

''Hey so what is your name mini me?''

''Haha my name is Georgia.'' I guess he called her mini me because she was wearing a bandana and he wears bandana's. ''How old are you Georgia??''

''13.'' Ashton nodded smiling and then Luke introduced the next song.

''So to end the show we are now going to perform another one of our songs and it is called ''Out Of My Limit'' so I hope you like it!!''

A/N: Hey guys I did an extra long chapter because I have not updated in a while which I am extremley sorry about. So due to it been Christmas I will not be able to update for probably another week or so and will be updating either after the new year or maybe before but I would just like to wish all my readers if I have any a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope you guys get everything you want:) Vote, comment and Possibly share??

See ya:) and Merry Christmas everyone:)

5SOSbanadana xx

P.S Check out the video at the side as it is amazing and it was made by SassWithClass on YouTube so maybe go check out their channel because they are amazing:) xx