Chapter 1: Let me intoroduce you!

It was big, huge as a matter of fact and I was now part of it yep I was the new girl here in Sydney, Australia and I was  the new girl here at Wood High right here in Sydney.

Well how rude of me not to introduce myself... Hi my name is Asheligh Parker and I am from London which is in the U.K yep I have moved from England to Australia and all because my parents thought we deserved a little more sun and relaxation well I thought that I deserved to stay with my friends but no... I am 16 years old and reaching my final years in school. I just wish that I will meet someone who is nice and cares about me, I want a boy best friend  so we can laugh and watch movies togther and when I am sad he will comfort me and I want a girl best friend so that when I am sad she will bring Cookie Dough Ice Cream and we can sit and watch movies, laugh about completly random stuff and then just talk, choose each others outfits for the day and discuss the songs that are out at the moment... I wanted that but I don't know if I would get it.

A/N Short chapter but yea this is the new story well fanfic and I am thinking about calling you guys something like fans but I don't know... Anyway tomorrow I will be putting the next chapter up and then I will be updating hopefully every 2 days and the BAM fanfic will still be getting updated every Wednesday so yea enjoy...

Peace, Au revoir and Goodbye!!

Bambino14 xx