Chapter 6: 5 Seconds of Summer

''Well Ashleigh this is 5 Seconds of Summer of 5sauce for short.'' Luke annouced sitting on the leather sofa with the others, my mouth dropped open as I examined each and every instrument. ''So your a band?'' I asked still in shock. ''Yes and you can't tell anybody because nobody knows about only our parents and well you now.'' Informed Calum really serious about me not telling anyone, of course I wasn't going to tell anyone these guys were my friends and Luke said he trusted me and if I was the only person they told apart from there parents then that made me so happy! ''Of course I am not going to tell anyone because obviously you guys all trust me to tell me and that means we are friends so that news will never leave my mouth!'' I clearly stated there faces all lit up and they all widely smiled at me, ''Come here.'' Luke said motioning me to sit beside him, I walked over and as soon as I sat down they all jumped on me and attacked me into a massive hug! ''Of course we trust you, we have only known you for a day and you are amazing!'' Luke said staring into my eyes we just looked at each other for a moment until Mikey let out a silen cough and then I turned away and I could feel my face getting redder and redder by the moment.... ''Right then show me who 5sauce is then!'' I said meaning them to show me a song they all knew what I meant and got up taking there places at there instrument. Luke was at the front meaning he was the singer not lead because obviously they can all sing which is awesome! Ashton started a beat on the drums and Luke started singing:

''You called me up it like a broken record, saying that your heart hurts that you'll never get over him getting over you and you say your crying and I end up lying but I'm just a sucker for anything that you do...''

They carried on till the end of the song and I stood up clapping and cheering they were amazing and I loved that I had friends that were so talented and so caring and I loved them and me and Brooke were so lucky to have them as friends! ''So you like?'' Asked Mikey, I shook my head pretending I hated it and I started laughing and said ''No I loved it!'' They all cheered and engulfed me into another big hug! ''Right then I think it's time for a movie!'' Annouced Ashton we all agreed and I followed Luke upstairs to the living room. ''Hey Ashleigh come and help me set up the den whilst they all set up the food?'' Asked Luke I nodded and followed him upstairs obviously going to get blankets and pillows but as we were getting everything together memories of England came flooding back of me and my best friends Mai and Joey we would sit together on a Friday night and watch movies and have sleepovers and laugh and talk and I missed that I just got so emotionall and before I knew it tears were running down my cheeks and I leant back against Luke's bed and I felt stupid I missed England I mean I love Sydney and they guys but I still missed my best friends I had known them since I was 5! We all promised that we would stay together for ever and I let them down... ''Ashleigh whats wrong?!'' Luke asked worridely, ''Nothing I am just being pathetic...'' I sobbed getting up but Luke grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. ''Tell me please Asleigh!'' He begged me I nodded and moved to face him. ''It is just that me and my best friends from London used to have movie nights and laugh and since we were little we always said that we would stay together forever and I let them down and now I haven't heard from then since I moved here I texted Mai but she never replied and I have let them down!'' I sobbed he put his arm around me and let me sob into his t-shirt. ''Look Asheligh I haven't known you for long and you are an amazing girl and if they have fallen out with you then it is there loss but I am sure they haven't and if you ever need to talk then I am always here Ashleigh.'' He comforted me I looked up and he wiped away my tears with his thumb before he spoke again. ''Let us make a promise no matter what we will always be friends and we will always be there for each other.'' He said I nodded and I wrapped my little finger round his and we laughed collecting the stuff and walking downstairs.

''What we watching then?'' Asked Luke as me and him plonked ourselves next to each other on the sofa, I was sat betwen Ashton and Luke then Mikey was on the otherside of Ash and Calum was on the otherside of Luke. ''We are watching Despicable Me 2 I know it is an old film but we all love it so I chose it!'' Said Ashton pressing play on the remote as we all laughed. Half way through the movie we had eaten most of the popcorn and the guys were getting hungry so we cooked some chips and pizza and had layed them out on the table infront so the boys were now devouring that whilst I was just picking because I wasn't really that hungry. ''You done?'' Luke asked looking at me I nodded and he took the plate from me and placing his and mine on the table. He reached for my hand which was beside me and held it interwining our fingers a smile was clear on my face but I looked the other way so he didn't see....

A/N Longgggggggg chapter but a good one though! I found this chapter really cute hehe! Anyway looking forward to seeing the video for Good Girls already have it on the album but still excited!! Moving on remember to vote if you like the story and comment if you have any questions or ideas about the book.

Peace, Au revouir, Goodbye

Bambino14 xx