Chapter 3: A Small Wood

About half an hour later the tour was finished and there was half an hour of period 1 left. Me and Luke got on really well and he is auctally a really nice guy! ''You seem trustworthy so I am going to show you since we have half an hour left I am going to take you to a special place only me and my friends know about...'' he whisprered I laughed as he grabbed my hand and led way running outside through trees and pretty flowers. We stopped when we reached a small wood filled with trees and small flowers there was a swing dangaling from a tree branch and a bench with leaves covering it... It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! ''Wow!'' Was the only words that left my mouth as I let go of Luke's hand so I could look around, ''Nice isn't it?'' He asked smiling at me I nodded as I walked over the bench. ''I want to know more about you?'' Luke asked joining me whilst sitting oppisote. ''Well watchya wanna know?'' I asked, ''Who is your favourite band?'' He asked looking staright at me with those blue eyes, ''Well I guess it will have to be Blink 182 but I also like All Time Low...'' I said blushing nervously what if he thought I was a total boy??? ''Wow you have amazing music taste!'' He said showing me his wrist to present a Blink 182 wristband my eyes widened I had the exact same one but it was hid by my red flannel shirt, I pulled my sleeve up and showed him he laughed admiring my many wristbands. ''Wow we haven't even known each other for a day and we already have matching wristbands and we have found out we have lots in common!'' He laughed, I nodded in agreement and pulled my sleeve back down. ''Hey so I was wondering if you would like to hang around with me and my mates today?'' He asked me I blushed he really wanted to hang around with me I have only just started here and met him but I was so happy! ''Yes of course that would be great!'' I happily agreed his eyes widened and he smiled, ''Oh we should probably get going there is only 5 minutes left until 2nd period you ready to go?'' He asked me I nodded and replied ''Yea but you gotta lead the way because I have know idea where we are going.'' He laughed and got up offering his hand to me I gladly took it and let him lead the way I was just really looking forward to meeting his friends I hoped they would exept me. My time here was just going to get better and better...

A/N Ok so here is another chapter and I have decicded that I am going to update like every 2 days because this is going to be such a long book and there is tons of drama so yea remember to vote if you like this story and comment if there is a question or you are not sure about anything that I write but hopefully everything is clear. And oh yea I have dedicated this chapter to HelloImIndiPops because I love her stories and I think she is a great writer and she loves 5SOS so yea...

Peace, Au reviour, Goodbye

Bambino14 xx