Chapter 20: Kisses For Breakfast

It was Brooke's birthday and to be honest I can't wait till tonight when the boys have their first gig and then she finds out about 5 Seconds Of Summer. It was 5:45 in the morning and my Mum was aware that Luke was coming over for breakfast so she just told me to be quiet and to wish the boys luck for tonight, and then she went back to sleep. I shot up from bed and ran to the bathroom washing and doing my business I can't be bothered getting dressed for school yet so I will just wear something comfy I am sure Luke won't mind. I replaced my pyjama t-shirt for a sweatshirt and put on some shorts. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen pulling out the waffles and pancakes but I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I ran, well kinda skidded seen as I had socks, I opened the door and Luke was stood there and to be honest with you he looked cuter than ever!! He had a black Green Day shirt on with the sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans and he usual black pair of vans. ''Morning babe!'' Luke greeted me stepping inside the door and wrapping his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he squeezed me tight. ''Morning Luke!'' I replied pulling away...he smelt cute.... ''So it looks like you're not ready yet?'' He asked me looking me up and down. ''Yea I know I am ugly I just threw this on quickly.'' I shrugged,

''You are not ugly you are very pretty and may I say even in a huge sweatshirt you still look cute.'' He said smirking at the end I turned my focus to the ground because I could feel my face heating up.

LUKE'S POV

''So it looks like you are not ready yet?'' I asked her looking at what she was wearing, she looked so cute with her huge sweatshirt on and her hair in a messy bun with no make-up, that's one thing I love about Ashleigh she is always natural and even when she has make-up it is just natural she never goes too over the top. ''Yea I know I am ugly I just threw this on quickly.'' She shrugged, it hurt me to hear her say that, I can't believe she auctally thinks she is ugly but in my eyes she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen, I bet guys are jealous because I get to spend time with her. ''You are not ugly you are very pretty and may I say even in that huge sweatshirt you still look cute.'' I said smirking at the end she looked at the ground and I could see her cheeks turning red. I bent down and kissed her cheek, she looked up and smiled. ''Right then come on we have breakfast to make!'' She happily announced grabbing my hand in hers and leading the way skipping to the kitchen when we walked in I could see waffles, pancakes, peanut butter, nutella, marshmallow fluff and....Vegemite! Wow she knows me so well!! ''You got Vegemite?!'' I asked her walking over to it and taking the lid off. ''Yes I did just for you but save that till later for when you have your waffles or toast or whatever you are having.'' She said pulling the tub out of my hand and placing it on the counter but I still had the lid so I dug my finger into the Vegemite and licked it off my finger, she laughed at me and playfully shoved me so I fell back onto the island. I jumped up and she realised I was going to chase her so she ran into the other room.

ASHLEIGH'S POV

I could tell he was going to chase me so I leapt from where I was standing and ran into the living room trying to make less noise as I knew my parents were in bed, I squealed and headed back into the kitchen Luke following behind before I could reach the kitchen I felt two arms wrap around my waist and stop me. ''You don't get away that easily Miss Parker.'' He laughed breathing heavily on my face I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck, we just stood and stared at each other his eyes were perfect he was perfect.... He leaned in closer and I waited knowing what was gonna happen but we were interrupted by the toaster we jumped apart and looked at each other and just laughed it off.

''Oh my god how come I have never tried pancakes with marshmallow fluff on before??!!'' Luke asked devouring his final piece of pancake. ''I have no idea but I guessing you like it?'' I replied, he nodded his head enthuatically dipping his finger into the left over marshmallow fluff and then rubbing it on my nose. ''Luke!'' I squealed rubbing the fluff of my nose and licking it off my fingers. ''What time is it?'' Luke asked watching me on my phone while I was clearing my notifications. ''It's 7:15.'' I told him locking my phone hearing the familiar shutter sound echo through the room as it was quiet. ''You wanna set off at 7:45?'' He asked looking at me I nodded and got up turning the T.V on. ''What you watching?'' Luke asked leaning closer to me so his back was on my shoulder. ''Girl Meets World'' I smiled he turned around and looked at me confused. ''Girl Meets World? Ashleigh you are 16!'' He said slightly laughing at me I playfully punched his arm and folded my arms. ''Look Luke you are never too old to watch Girl Meets World just remember that.'' I said gently tapping him on the nose he bit my finger, ''Lukeeeee!'' I whined, he laughed resting his back on my arm again and turning his focus to the screen.

A/N: Hi guys hope you like the chapter sorry my Authors Note is not in bold again Wattpad is not giving me that option so..... There is some drama in the next chapter and who is a Lashleigh shipper here?? I think I am though I am sorry to the Cashleigh shippers:( But you will be happy soon as there is some good stuff coming so I hope you stay with me and read on luv ya:) x

Peace, Au revouir, Goodbye!

Bambino14 xx