31. Chapter

New York, United States
May

Five weeks ago

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and nervously tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. I ran my free hand over my face and rested my head on the leather seat. I raised my left leg on the seat and shook my head in disbelief.

I was turned on by New York's roads, which were forever crowded. I really loved New York, but this is what I hated about it.

I closed my eyelids in annoyance and tried to calm my twisted body. I have never spent so much time anywhere as in the columns.

I typed a few harsh words into my cell phone and sent the message to her. I tossed the phone onto the couch, which immediately fell to the ground.

"Very well," I laughed ironically and reached for the fallen phone, "Shit, with you too!" I unbuckled myself and leaned even more towards the floor of the car. I grunted as some dick honked behind my ass.

"Shut up, because I'm going to get out and kick your ass!" I shouted from the car. I finally felt for the phone and sat down. The honking didn't stop, and that really got on my nerves.

"Calm down, Lacey, you don't want to go to jail for cutting off your genitals. You're still very young," I reassured myself and slammed the steering wheel, "you bastard!" I stuck my head out of the window and showed him my beautiful middle finger.

The traffic finally moved and I turned left. It wasn't until I parked in front of Gray that I breathed a sigh of relief. I announced my name in front of the reception and entered the elevator, which took me to the thirty-seventh floor.

On the third floor, a short blonde with extra gigantic tits entered the elevator and got off on the fifth, where a tall brunette with the most beautiful long legs got on.

After a minute, I was already on the floor of his office, thus also hers. I watched the white-gray walls, on which pieces of artwork hung. I sat down on the chair with amazement and waited for him to come. In that, an extremely sexy and tattooed guy came out of one of those doors.

"William wants it on the table tomorrow, no debates," and hung up. Our eyes met and I smiled confidently. He took two steps and was already by my side, "Are you waiting for someone?" he said in such a rough voice that I felt wet in my panties.

"Yeah," I stood up, "I'm Lacey. Shannon's best friend." I flashed a charming smile, which I think rubbed off on him.

"Marcus," I offered him my hand and he kissed it on the other side of the hand, "I'm very happy." he grinned.

"Lacey?" he let go of my hand. I turned to Shannon, who was looking at us with narrowed eyes. "Marcus, you can go." she nodded to the door behind her and he nodded. He gave me one last look and winked at me. He disappeared behind the door that Shannon had just exited through.

"I was hoping that you two would never meet. Stay away from him, Lacey," she warned me, but I already had other plans, "I'll sort this out with Monica and we can go."