80. Chapter

New York, United States
August

Horrible images appeared in my mind, which I wanted to forget and erase from my head. They haunted me every time I closed my eyes and then woke up sweaty and crying. Even though he was with me, it didn't help.

I still felt the same fear as then. It was an indescribable fear for his life.

"Chris," I heard his voice, but I couldn't open my eyes and face him, "cloud, wake up. It's just a dream," he whispered in my ear and stroked my hair. But what if it's a dream when I open my eyes and you're not there? I couldn't risk it, "Chris, little cloud, I'm here." I'm here with you. Open the eyes, please." he begged me, but it was as if I was stuck between dreaming and reality.

My heart was about to jump out of my chest and I felt crocodile tears running down my cheek. I felt a fleeting touch on my face that took me out of this trance. I slowly opened my teary eyes and watched his beautiful face.

"Are you really here?" I asked him and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Cloud, I'm here. You are no longer in danger. Forget it," he grabbed me in his arms and pressed me hard against his bare chest. I could have died. I wanted to stay like this forever, "Shhh." he kept whispering soothing words in my ear and my body really relaxed at the sound. I forgot that his touch and voice have miraculous effects on me.

"I can't control it, Maximilian." and it was true. I was already losing all will to live. There was so much going on that after all these years I didn't care.

"I'm here. I'm here, cloud. Don't worry." he swayed with me, but it wasn't enough for me. I was falling apart inside because I was getting weak. I realized it was only four in the morning, but I was tired of sleep. I couldn't live again. those nasty moments.He kept soothing me in his arms until I calmed down completely.

I looked into its blue oceans and measured it all. He was here, alive and well, he was with me. I touched his strong arms and heard his heart beating under my hand.

It was just a dream, I kept repeating to myself.

"You're safe with me, little cloud," he cupped my face in his hands and planted a soft kiss on my lips. He asked permission to slide his tongue inside and I slowly parted my lips. Our wet tongues touched and I stopped for a tiny moment heart. You pulled me in such a way that I straddled him, "no one will hurt you anymore." he whispered into my mouth as he pulled away for a brief moment. I raised my heavy eyes and let myself drown in his diamonds.

"I know, I know." I whispered back to him. He tangled his hands in my definitely messy hair and kissed me again. He picked me up and in his arms we walked into the bathroom where he ran warm water on us. I tilted my head back and he he bestowed soft caresses on my neck.

"I'm already with you." I felt dizzy as he greedily claimed my lips again. Within seconds he set my body on fire and made my heart race. Between my legs I felt his erect member rubbing against my opening.

"Max..." I moaned as he slowly guided him inside and filled my pussy completely.

"Chris.." he bit my nipple hard and I moaned in pleasure. He came out of me and then I screamed as he pushed him hard into me, "I can feel your uterus, oh." he grabbed my hair and pounced on my lips, which he crushed with his own. He bit my shoulder and I hissed.

"Faster, please," I pressed against him, "harder, please." I moaned. He slid out of me and landed on my feet. You turned your back on me and entered me hard again. He grabbed my hips and pounded on me to force all the pain out of me. He pushed it into me quickly and greedily.

"I can feel your tight pussy, cloud. So wet, so for me," he found my clit and started circling it. I leaned against him, "yes, baby, lean against me. I'm going to fuck you hard." he grabbed my breast and played with it. He traced my hard nipple with his index and middle fingers. He then spun her around and pulled her. He grabbed my ass and stuck his big cock in my pussy.

"Y-yes, more." he kissed my hair. He grabbed my shoulders to hold me better at his fast pace. He thrust me so hard and rough that my insides were twisting. He came out of me and I whimpered. .

"I want, I need to taste you, cloud, then I'm going to stuff my cock in your mouth and spray your tight pussy, okay?" he whispered in my ear and I nodded. You turned to face me, didn't break eye contact and slowly knelt down. He planted his right foot on my stomach and slowly slid his tongue down my clit and I moaned loudly. He then put his finger in my mouth and growled sweetly.

A moan came out of my mouth as his tongue pushed into my pussy. He fucked me with his tongue and was doing himself good.

"Christ, Max, I'll-I'll-I'll be!" I grabbed his hair and pulled him. He put his finger on my clit and circled it.

"Come on, little cloud, spray on me," he licked me like his ice cream and I went crazy, "you taste so sweet, little cloud, do it." he licked me all over and went back to the clitoris which was twitching. He inserted two fingers into me and bent them. He bent and fucked until I squirted in his face.

"Maximiliano!" I moaned and he licked me all over. He stood up and masturbated in front of me.

"Kneel down!" he commanded me in a hard voice and I slowly obeyed him. I stuck out his tongue and he whipped me with his glans. "This will be quick, little cloud, but it will be rough." he grabbed my face and stuck it in my mouth. He fucked my mouth so deep that I was drooling. I licked his length and he inserted it a few more times before he pulled it out and sprayed my face, breasts and mouth.