31-40

Chapter 31 Su Meng's Money Chapter 31 Su Meng's Money
"What did you put there?" Zhou Meimei felt something hit her butt. She reached out and pulled out a thick brown paper bag from under her butt.
She pinched it and felt it was a little strange, like money!
So I couldn't wait to open it and read it.

Sun Fei was startled and quickly stopped her: "Hey? Don't touch this! This is..."

However, before he could finish, he was interrupted by Zhou Meimei.

"Oh my god! That's a lot of money!" Zhou Meimei couldn't wait to count it. "It must be about 100,000 yuan, right? Where did you get so much money?"

Sun Fei quickly said: "That's not my money, don't touch it, put it back!"

Zhou Meimei was not happy.

She touched the money in ecstasy and asked curiously, "Whose money is this? It can't be the owner's? Did it fall into the car?"

Sun Fei explained: "No, it's money from a rich young master to his benefactor. Anyway, keep it safe and don't touch it. I will deliver it to someone soon."

Zhou Meimei became even more curious, her eyes seemed to be shining: "What rich young master? How old is he? Is he handsome?"

She was not interested in benefactors or anything like that, but was very interested in the rich young master that Sun Fei mentioned.

Sun Fei got jealous when he heard that: "Don't even think about it. She's only fourteen years old, much younger than you."

Zhou Meimei snorted in displeasure, and then began to ask: "What about the benefactor you just mentioned? Who is his benefactor? This young master from a wealthy family is different. He spent 100,000 yuan at once. He is very generous!"

"No matter how rich it is, it has nothing to do with you."

Sun Fei said unhappily, and then started talking about Su Meng helping Chu Mo.

When Zhou Meimei heard that the money was actually given to an eight-year-old girl, she couldn't help but become interested.

"You just said that Su Meng was just an eight-year-old girl? And her family was very poor?"

"Yes, but I'm lucky. I met a rich young master, and soon I'm not a poor man anymore."

One hundred thousand yuan is a huge sum of money for many families!
These days, many people only earn two or three hundred yuan a month.

One hundred thousand yuan is equivalent to fifty years' salary!
With these 100,000 yuan, Su Meng is no longer poor.

Sun Fei was extremely envious, but he didn't have any intention of owning it.

He had come into contact with Chu Mo and knew that Chu Mo was the eldest son of a wealthy family in Longcheng.

He didn't dare to offend that kind of person.

Zhou Meimei is different.

She had never seen Chu Mo before, so she was not afraid at all.

She pondered what Sun Fei had just said and confirmed with him: "You just said that the girl did a small favor for the young master, lent him money to call him, and invited him to dinner?"

Sun Fei didn't know what she was thinking, so he nodded honestly: "Yes. That's why I say she is lucky. She helped a rich young master, and that young master knew how to be grateful."

Zhou Meimei asked again: "Has that young master gone back yet?"

Sun Fei did not doubt him and nodded honestly: "He was bitten by a poisonous snake and is in a hurry to go back and find someone to save his life."