311-320

Chapter 311: Identity Exposed 2 Chapter 311: Identity Exposed 2
When Doctor Su asked that question, his entire mind was actually filled with Su Meng.
He recalled the way Su Meng smiled and her talent in medicine. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that she was indeed more like Su Ruoyi's daughter than Su Yunhua.

But is it really possible?
Could it be that Qin Guanhai was overthinking?

Doctor Su wasn't sure.

He wouldn't believe it unless there was solid evidence.

He was afraid that he was too wishful and would not be able to bear the blow when he finally found out he was wrong.

Butler Qin knew from his voice that something was wrong with his mood, so how could he dare to provoke him?
He thought for a moment and said, "Master, are you standing or sitting now? Why don't you find a chair and sit down first, and I will explain it to you slowly."

He had just heard Doctor Su's heavy breathing and was worried that something might happen to him.

Doctor Su couldn't wait to hear his reasons, so he quickly found a chair and sat down.

Fortunately, this is a hospital, and there is a row of chairs for resting and waiting not far away.

Doctor Su clutched his phone tightly and almost ran over. As soon as he sat down, he asked hurriedly, "Tell me! Why do you think that?"

He wanted to hear Butler Qin's reasons!

Butler Qin listened to his heavy breathing and became more worried: "Master, please calm down and don't get too excited. I'm on my way to the hospital."

In fact, he was worried about letting Dr. Su go to the hospital alone, but he was busy doing a paternity test, so he never went to the hospital to accompany Dr. Su.

Before the results came out, he didn't dare to call Doctor Su, for fear that he had made a mistake.

Who knew that before he got the results, someone had already posted on the Internet the shocking news that Su Yunhua was Su Lan's biological daughter, and there was also a paternity test report between the two!
Although many people on the Internet did not believe it at all, Su Lan's fans swore that the paternity test report was forged.

But he could tell at a glance that the report was true.

At that moment, he almost thought that the person he found had leaked the secret.

Then he suddenly remembered that when he asked someone to make a paternity test report, it did not say that the two samples came from Su Lan and Su Yunhua.

The person he was looking for had no reason to know.

That's what other people do.

Butler Qin suddenly understood.

He was a little curious about who did it, but he was too lazy to dig deeper.

Su Lan is in the entertainment industry, and there are too many open and covert struggles and pulldowns in this circle.

In order to defeat the opponent, they often use every possible means.

Maybe it was Su Lan's competitor who did it?

It’s not like those people are incapable of doing such a thing.

So he continued to wait for the paternity test results.

However, after reading the revelations online, he already had the answer in his mind: Su Yunhua was Su Lan's daughter.

So during the following period of waiting, he felt calm.