241-240

Chapter 231 Su Yunhua is defeated 2 Chapter 231 Su Yunhua is defeated 2
Su Meng admired Su Yunhua's ugly appearance, and then continued: "Chu Mo told me that Yang Jihui couldn't have said those inexplicable words to me for no reason.
But I have never had any grudge against him. Yang Jihui couldn't have done that to take revenge on me, so it must be for some other reason.

Yang Jihui's family was poor and he probably couldn't afford the tuition for college. So Chu Mo suspected that he was taking money from others and doing things for them.

So he specifically investigated Yang Jihui and promised me that as long as he found out the mastermind behind it, he would tell me as soon as possible.

You said, Chu Mo is so powerful, can he find the mastermind behind this? Why did the mastermind do this? Could it be that she was afraid that I would do too well in the exam and steal her limelight? "

When she said these words, her tone was full of doubt.

It seemed as if he really just couldn't figure it out and was seeking Su Yunhua's advice.

However, Su Yunhua felt guilty and when she heard these words, she felt that Su Meng said these to her on purpose!

It is very likely that Su Meng already knows that the person behind Yang Jihui is her!
She met Su Meng's eyes that seemed to be able to see through everything. She felt panic at first, but then gradually calmed down.

When she first looked for Yang Jihui, she did not do it herself, but asked someone else to help arrange it.

I think no matter how powerful Chu Mo is, he can't trace it back to her.

She can't panic!
So what if Su Meng guessed it?

As long as Su Meng couldn't produce conclusive evidence, she could simply deny it.

Even if Su Meng told this to her grandfather, as long as she didn't admit it, her grandfather would definitely believe her!
It would be ridiculous if Su Meng thought she could threaten her in this way.

She would never allow herself to be threatened by this woman!
Su Yunhua calmed down, but when she saw Su Meng looking at her mockingly, she was instantly angered: "Su Meng, what do you want to say? Your grades are just so-so. Who would be so bored as to go after you just for a college entrance examination score?"

Su Meng shrugged: "Who knows? After all, in this world, you can only know a person's face but not his heart. Who knows what kind of monsters are hiding under those people's skin?"

At this point, she suddenly took out her cell phone, tapped on the screen, and then said with a smile: "I recorded the conversation just now, do you mind?"

Su Yunhua: “!!!”

"Su Meng, how dare you!" Su Yunhua was so angry that her face changed drastically. She could no longer maintain her ladylike image and was anxious to snatch her phone. "Give me your phone! I order you to delete the recording immediately!"

Su Meng swayed slightly and evaded her capture flexibly: "That won't do. If I delete the recording, who knows what tricks you will come up with?"

"Su Meng!" Su Yunhua yelled again in anger, then quickly lowered his voice as if he was worried about something, "What do you want me to do in order to delete the recording?"

Su Yunhua regretted it to death.

If she had known that Su Meng would record the video, how could she have said those words!

If Su Meng played the recording to Doctor Su and Chu Mo, she would be finished!

Even if Dr. Su would side with her in the end, his impression of her would be much worse.