131-140

Chapter 131 Xie Yunting vs. Chu Mo Chapter 131 Xie Yunting vs. Chu Mo
Xie Yunting was afraid that Su Meng would not want it, so he deliberately said, "I think this is delicious."
Who knew that as soon as he finished speaking, Chu Mo shamelessly said: "Thank you, I think it tastes good too."

Xie Yunting was stunned for a moment, then turned his head stiffly and looked at Chu Mo.

Suddenly I was dumbfounded.

completion!

How could he forget that today’s dishes were all made by Chu Mo!
When he said it tasted delicious, wasn't that praising Chu Mo?
I won’t say it next time!
Xie Yunting was so angry that he picked up another dish for Su Meng: "Mengmeng, eat this."

He didn’t say it was delicious this time!
But Chu Mo said, "It seems that you think this dish is also well cooked."

Xie Yunting: “!!!”

He blinked, looked at Chu Mo, then looked at the food on the table, and finally looked at Su Meng.

Su Meng smiled and said, "Xie Yunting, eat it yourself. Don't pick it up for me. I'm not a child."

Oh, Xie Yunting is really something. Doesn’t she know that she doesn’t like others picking up food for her?
Xie Yunting was stunned for a moment, then suddenly remembered something and simply picked up the bowl and ate the food in silence.

How could he suddenly forget that Mengmeng never likes others to pick food for her.

He'd better eat in silence.

etc!

Why did he suddenly pick up some food for Mengmeng just now?

At that time, it was because Chu Mo...

Chu Mo!

Xie Yunting suddenly realized and immediately looked at Chu Mo.

Chu Mo smiled at him.

His eyes were full of provocation.

Xie Yunting was so angry that he stood there in a daze, almost throwing the bowl and leaving.

But after glancing at Su Meng, he didn't dare to do so.

Mengmeng is still eating. If he does this, Mengmeng will definitely blame him.

Besides, why shouldn't he eat it?

If he leaves, wouldn't that be a good thing for the old man Chu Mo?
Didn’t Chu Mo plot against him?

But he insisted on eating it!
After Xie Yunting figured it out, he began to eat voraciously.

He was thinking angrily in his heart that he should eat more to piss Chu Mo off to death!
Chu Mo noticed his reaction and smiled faintly.

He is indeed a child who has not grown up.

You are so childish, and you still want to chase Mengmeng?

Go back and be reborn again.

After the meal, Chu Mo unceremoniously assigned Xie Yunting to clean the table.

Although Xie Yunting was very unhappy, he still did it.

Although he disliked Chu Mo, he understood the truth.

He had already eaten, he couldn't just sit there and do nothing.

So he went to the kitchen, got an apron, put it on, and prepared to pack the bracelet.

Who knew that when I came out of the kitchen, Su Meng and Chu Mo, who were there just now, were gone!

Xie Yunting subconsciously looked at Jiang Heng and asked him, "Where did they go?"