181-190

Chapter 181 A Chance Encounter in the Elevator Chapter 181 A Chance Encounter in the Elevator
Chu Mo took back his hand, smiled calmly and asked: "What kind of person is that? Why did you think of giving him a peace amulet?"
Su Meng smiled mischievously: "He looks like a decent person, but he is shrouded in bad luck and is in danger of bloodshed. If I don't save him, he will be disabled if not dead, and innocent people will be implicated."

"So that's how it is." Chu Mo laughed. He knew that Meng Meng had always been a soft-hearted person.

It was the same when I saved him as a child.

Knowing he was in danger, they saved him, even at the risk of their own life.

At that time, she was obviously still so young.

A tiny person is not even as tall as the weeds.

He also dared to run back and save him from the mouths of five desperadoes and a big wolfhound.

She is a soft-hearted person and would not stand by and watch someone die.

How could he blame her?
But why did he still feel angry?

And that unlucky guy, is he a man or a woman?

Chu Mo couldn't help but ask again: "Didn't you charge him for the amulet?"

"He didn't believe it at all, how could he spend one million to buy a lucky charm?" Su Meng sighed helplessly, "I had no choice but to save him and let him use it first and pay later.

Now that the amulet has been activated, I guess something has happened to him. I added him on WeChat, and he should contact me and transfer the money.”

Chu Mo chuckled and asked, "Aren't you afraid that he won't give you money? Or that he won't have money to give you?"

Su Meng snorted: "He is an agent, he should be able to come up with one million. And he also wants to trick me into entering the entertainment industry, he shouldn't default on the debt, right?"

Chu Mo's expression changed instantly: "He wants to trick you into joining the entertainment industry?"

Su Meng nodded, and seeing that he was angry, she said, "Don't worry about it, I'm not planning on going in.

What's more, I've seen his face and he's a very decent person. He probably doesn't have any bad intentions. He just has a professional disease and thinks I'm a good candidate and wants me to debut."

Chu Mo's expression was still not good, he said gloomily: "I think he wants you to be his cash cow! Mengmeng, you still don't know how sinister the human heart is in this world.

Besides, who changes a person? Even if he has no bad intentions now, what about in the future?
What's more, he wants you to enter the entertainment industry to make money for him. Have you ever thought about what impact this will have on you?
Don’t be fooled by the glamorous appearance of those stars. In fact, their every move is under the spotlight, and there are many dark-minded people who curse them online every day.

There are even some so-called illegitimate fans who follow and harass them every day, and go to the hotels where they live or even their homes to spy on them.

It's also easy to run into some disgusting people when filming, and be taken advantage of by them, or even be deliberately used for hype.

The industry is full of cunning people who will do anything to get ahead. You are not short of money, so you don’t need to get involved in this mess.”

Su Meng suddenly felt a little regretful.

She didn't expect Chu Mo to react so strongly to this matter. If she had known it earlier, she wouldn't have said anything.