301-310

Chapter 301 Su Meng's Black Material 6 Chapter 301 Su Meng's Black Material 6
Just as Su Yunhua rushed towards Su Meng, Su Lan secretly looked at the time on her watch.
Then, while Dr. Su's attention was all on Su Meng and Su Yunhua, she secretly turned on the TV and quickly changed the channel.

When Butler Qin saw this scene, he narrowed his eyes suspiciously, somewhat confused about what Su Lan was trying to do.

Things had gotten to this point, why didn't she stop Su Yunhua and instead turned on the TV?

Butler Qin wanted to stop them, but he also wanted to see what Su Lan was planning, so he hesitated for a moment.

Doctor Su looked at Su Meng worriedly, afraid that she would be sad because of Su Yunhua's words.

"Su Yunhua, what are you crazy about! Go back to your room! You are not allowed to go to bed until you finish copying the Shennong Herbal Classic today!"

When Su Yunhua heard this, she paused and looked at Divine Doctor Su in disbelief: "Grandpa! I am your granddaughter, how can you be so partial to Su Meng!"

After saying that, she rushed to Su Meng and hit Su Meng on the cheek.

Chu Mo's face darkened, and he instantly stood in front of Su Meng, looking at Su Yunhua with cold eyes, and shouted angrily: "Get out!"

He only said this one word without moving his hands or feet.

However, what was strange was that Su Yunhua seemed to have been kicked hard by someone. He suddenly screamed and flew backwards, and finally fell heavily on Su Lan.

"ah--"

"Bang!"

“Crack!”

“Crack!”

Su Yunhua and Su Lan collided with each other, and the huge force knocked Su Lan away, and finally she fell heavily to the ground.

Su Yunhua was still pressing on Su Lan.

So Su Lan fell very badly and broke her pelvis and ribs.

She screamed in pain, tears streaming down her face, and her carefully applied makeup was smudged by Su Yunhua's clothes.

Su Yunhua wasn't much better.

Ever since she learned that Doctor Su and Butler Qin were going to pick up Su Meng, she had a strong sense of crisis.

Coupled with the nightmare last night, she was even more scared.

So after a quick breakfast, she rushed back to her room, changed into her most beautiful dress, and put on emerald and diamond jewelry.

She wanted to surpass Su Meng so much that this country bumpkin could see how unattainable she was, so that she would feel ashamed of herself and stop having any inappropriate thoughts.

But I didn't expect things to turn out like this.

Su Lan's ribs and pelvis were broken, and Su Yunhua was not much better.

When she flew backwards, not only were her ribs broken, but her internal organs were also damaged.

At this moment, she fell to the ground and was in so much pain that she was not afraid at all. She just screamed and shouted "Help" to express her gratitude to Doctor Su for saving her.

Doctor Su was also stunned by this scene.

He watched all this in shock. He never expected that Chu Mo would be so cruel!

Although he was very dissatisfied with Su Lan, he was also extremely disappointed with Su Yunhua.

But since the two of them have become like this, they must be rescued.