341-350

Chapter 341 Those Eyes 1 Chapter 341 Those Eyes 1
Su Meng looked at Chu Mo speechlessly.
She thought Chu Mo picked these two faces because he thought they were pretty good-looking.

Who knew Chu Mo would actually ask this, and in such a righteous tone!

Could it be that in his eyes...

Su Meng asked him speechlessly: "Do you think these two faces are ordinary?"

Chu Mo turned his head and looked at her in surprise: "Isn't it ordinary? I deliberately picked a common face, and your current face is much uglier than your real face."

Su Meng: “…”

Well, not everyone likes the internet celebrity face.

Some people think it looks good, but some people don't like it at all, thinking it is too vulgar and has no characteristics.

She...her taste is probably more general.

Anyway, she thinks these two internet celebrity faces are pretty good.

After all, it is a mask, so it is made very delicately, just like the appearance in a retouched photo.

As far as she knows, many internet celebrity faces are the result of plastic surgery. Perhaps many plastic surgeons have similar levels of appreciation, and the popular beautiful faces are similar, so the faces produced by plastic surgery are always quite similar.

Some people may not look very good in real life after plastic surgery, but after putting on makeup and retouching photos, they will become very delicate, like dolls.

The mask she is wearing now looks like an exquisite doll.

However, Chu Mo probably wanted to distinguish himself from her real appearance, so he deliberately chose a style that was completely opposite to hers.

She has almond eyes with double eyelids, which look watery and cute.

The mask is a pair of single-lidded almond-shaped eyes, which looks somewhat cold and elegant.

Su Meng looked at Chu Mo helplessly. Seeing that his brows were slightly furrowed and his face was full of dissatisfaction, she deliberately asked him through voice transmission: "Do you know where Su Lan's ward is?"

"Well, I'll take you there now."

Chu Mo said this and walked towards the elevator with Su Meng.

Su Meng thought about it, took out two masks, and handed one to him: "Wear it."

Chu Mo took the mask and put it on, covering most of his face and leaving only a pair of eyes exposed.

Su Meng looked at his eyes carefully and found that these eyes were completely different in shape from Chu Mo's original eyes, so she felt relieved.

While waiting for the elevator, she heard people talking quietly.

"Who are those two people? They look so good, are they celebrities?"

"No way? I haven't seen them on TV."

"Maybe they are newcomers. Look, they are all wearing masks. They definitely don't want to be recognized!"

"That's possible. With their looks, it would be a waste if they didn't join the entertainment industry."

"Hey, did you say they are a couple?"

"Is that so?"

"I'm so envious of such handsome men and beautiful women~"

"Oh, I wish I was that pretty."