251-260

Chapter 251: Bad News Chapter 251: Bad News
After Jiang Heng answered the phone, he said before the other party could speak: "I'm driving, so it's inconvenient for me to answer the phone. I'll call you back when I get home. Sorry."

Then he hung up.

Afraid that Su Meng would hear something.

He himself is a cultivator, so he knows the strength of cultivators very well.

If he talked to someone in front of Su Meng, even if he didn't turn on the speaker, Su Meng would be able to hear it clearly.

But that person clearly had Su Meng's phone number, but chose to contact him instead of Su Meng. There must be some special reason that he didn't want Su Meng to know.

It's probably about Chen Xiuhua.

Jiang Heng felt bad when he thought of Chen Xiuhua.

He didn't like this woman, even though she had raised Su Meng and was even Su Meng's savior.

But he really couldn't accept Chen Xiuhua's personality.

In particular, Chen Xiuhua remarried many years ago and has a new husband.

He didn't want Chen Xiuhua to have anything to do with Su Meng anymore.

Su Meng is a soft-hearted child. If she knew about Chen Xiuhua’s troubles, she would definitely be in a bad mood.

She has already given a lot to Chen Xiuhua, and she can't keep giving.

When Jiang Heng thought of this, his face darkened and he involuntarily sped up the car.

Su Meng looked at him in surprise and asked worriedly, "Who's calling? Is it someone you don't like?"

Jiang Heng lied casually: "A client contacted me before. I think he encountered some trouble again. Don't worry about it. I can handle it."

He actually understood that he shouldn't interfere and handle Chen Xiuhua's affairs for Su Meng.

But he just didn't want those bad things to affect Su Meng.

Even if Su Meng would blame him when she found out, he would not regret it.

Su Mengke didn't expect Jiang Heng to lie to her. After hearing what he said, she didn't continue to ask questions.

Jiang Heng is also a cultivator and usually has a lot of business to do.

Unless he asked her for help, she generally wouldn't interfere.

This is respect for Jiang Heng.

At this time, there aren't a lot of cars on the road.

So there was little traffic jam and they returned to the villa.

Su Meng had already eaten, so she went straight back to her room to take a shower and change her clothes.

It was not very comfortable on the plane, but after taking a shower and changing clothes, Su Meng suddenly felt relaxed.

While she was taking a shower, Jiang Heng returned to his room and called Feng Qianqian.

The phone call I received on the road just now was from Feng Qianqian.

In order to thank Su Meng for curing her health, Feng Qianqian helped Chen Xiuhua find a job.

Jiang Heng knew Chen Xiuhua's personality and deliberately did not allow her to have direct contact with Chen Xiuhua.

So Chen Xiuhua didn’t know Feng Qianqian and didn’t have Feng Qianqian’s contact information.

Even at her workplace, no one knew that her job was assigned by Feng Qianqian, except the supervisor who assigned her the job.