201-210

Chapter 201 Being Targeted Chapter 201 Being Targeted
The young man couldn't help but twitch his lips when he heard what Brother Zhou said: "I'm already like this, who would pull me in for hype?"
Brother Zhou nodded in agreement: "That's right, for someone like you, isn't it a loss to get you involved in the hype?"

Although the young man was good-looking, his face is now sagging, and some people spread rumors that he indulged in excessive sexual activities and took drugs.

At this time, the only person who would use him for publicity is a small-time actor who is eager to get ahead.

So Brother Zhou said, "But that may not be the case. There are many girls who want to get promoted now. They will do anything to get promoted. You'd better be careful."

After that, he walked towards the door: "Don't worry about it, I'll go and take a look. If she wants to stir up trouble, we'll ignore her."

The young man has a bad reputation. If you try to hype him up at this time, you will either be criticized together with him, or step on him to get to the top.

Anyone who is not stupid can guess what the other person wants to do.

Brother Zhou doesn't dare to take risks.

He was the one who brought up the young man, and he was once very popular for a while.

Even though things aren't going well now, he doesn't want his artists to get into trouble.

Not only is it bad for the young man, it is also of no benefit to him.

As a manager, can he get away with it if the artists under him are too bad?

So he walked carefully to the door, but instead of opening it, he looked through the peephole.

Outside the door, Su Meng and Chu Mo stood together, with Chu Mo holding a package in his hands.

Brother Zhou was stunned.

The hotel's peephole is not very clear because the screen is very small.

But you can also see that the two people outside are wearing baseball caps and masks.

Like a mugger.

At the same time, it also looks like a regular look for celebrities.

Celebrities are afraid of being photographed by paparazzi when they go out, so they often wear hats, sunglasses, and masks, trying to cover their entire faces.

As an agent, how could he not know?
More importantly, even through the door, he could see that the two people outside had very good temperaments.

Not to mention his figure, his standing posture is also very standard, and you can tell at first glance that he is well-educated.

This discovery surprised Brother Zhou even more.

Who are the two people at the door?

He looks like a big star, but why would such a person come to them?
Did we take the wrong path?

After hesitating for a moment, Brother Zhou still opened the door.

However, he was cautious and did not dare to open the door completely. He just left it a crack and locked it with an anti-theft chain.

To prevent people from outside from breaking in.

Seeing Su Meng and Chu Mo, he subconsciously forced a smile and asked politely, "Excuse me, who are you two here to see?"

Su Meng pointed at the package in Chu Mo's hand and said, "We are here to deliver the goods. Someone bought a set of tranquilizing incense. The address is written here. We are here to deliver the goods."