361-375end

Chapter 361 The Protective Mother 2 Chapter 361 The Protective Mother 2
Su Ruoyi was furious when she heard this, and she smashed the bowl in her hand into the sink: "What? He wants to sell you to human traffickers? Where is he? What's his name?"
Seeing that she looked like she wanted to pick a fight with Su Wenqiang, Su Meng quickly said, "He's already been in jail. He was sentenced to ten years and is still in jail."

Su Ruoyi: “…”

She silently suppressed her anger and asked again: "What about your adoptive mother? How did you leave her? Where did you go after you left?"

Su Meng had no choice but to tell her about how she met Jiang Heng and then broke up with Chen Xiuhua.

She didn't go into too much detail, and Su Ruoyi didn't ask any further questions.

Su Ruoyi was worried that this would upset Su Meng and remind her of the sad things in the past, so she had already made up her mind to look into these things in detail after returning.

She was not a good mother and made Su Meng suffer for so many years.

Now that I have luckily saved my life, I must pay back everything I owe Su Meng over the years.

Since someone bullied her child, she would not let any of them go!
As the two of them talked, they talked about Doctor Su.

Su Ruoyi asked curiously, "Mengmeng, how did you find your grandpa?"

Su Meng thought about it and decided to lie: "I have practiced and have blood induction, so when I saw him, I knew he was my grandfather."

Su Ruoyi had never practiced before, so she was easily fooled by Su Meng: "So that's how it is. It seems like this is all fate."

As for that impostor...she will never let him go!

And Su Lan...

When she returns, she will settle accounts with them one by one!
Su Meng didn't feel comfortable telling Su Ruoyi too much, especially about how Su Yunhua and Su Lan bullied her.

However, Chu Mo is different.

After she talked with Su Ruoyi, Su Ruoyi sent her away and went to ask Chu Mo.

She had never met Chu Mo, so naturally she didn't know his identity.

However, as a person who had experienced this, she could tell at a glance that Chu Mo was planning on Su Meng!
Su Meng is only 16 years old this year. Su Ruoyi was furious when she found out.

But she also knew that she had no right to interfere in Su Meng's affairs, so she did not directly blame Chu Mo, but just talked to him, trying to find out Chu Mo's background.

Unexpectedly, Chu Mo was also a shrewd person. After revealing some information to Su Ruoyi, he bluntly told her all the bullying that Su Meng had suffered over the years.

Especially the bullying of Su Meng by Su Lan and Su Yunhua.

Su Ruoyi was so angry that she almost vomited blood again.

She had long thought that Su Meng must have suffered over the years, but she didn't expect that she had also been bullied by Su Lan and the fake Su Yunhua!
Whenever she thought of Su Yunhua taking over Su Meng's identity and then bullying Su Meng, she wanted to rush back and deal with the mother and daughter.

The boat quickly docked.

Because Su Ruoyi had just been rescued and didn't have an ID card at all.

Chu Mo drove the boat directly to the port closest to Longjing.