151-160

Chapter 151 The Calculation Behind the Scenes Chapter 151 The Calculation Behind the Scenes
Chu Mo was a little dissatisfied: "It happened an hour ago, why are you telling me now?"

The assistant wiped the sweat off his forehead in fear, and his tone became more cautious: "I just received the news, and I didn't know about it before."

Chu Mo still believed him, so he didn't continue to dwell on this question, and just asked: "Do you know who it is?"

The assistant breathed a sigh of relief: "It's Miss Chu Dan, do you want to ask her?"

"It's her." Chu Mo sneered and ordered directly, "Just you know about this matter. By the way, help me change my flight ticket. I will go back tomorrow."

The assistant was shocked: “But…” You have a meeting tomorrow morning!

Chu Mo said coldly: "No buts, change the ticket to tomorrow morning."

The assistant knew that he was a man of his word, so he had no choice but to obey his orders: "Yes, I'll do it right away."

Chu Mo hung up the phone, and his expression became increasingly ugly when he thought of Chu Dan and Su Yunhua.

He knew Chu Dan's character.

He has been spoiled since childhood, a little pampered, and has a bad temper.

But in the final analysis, she is just a spoiled little girl. Although she is sometimes quite excessive, she is not very cunning and can't be considered vicious.

If it weren't for the call from his assistant, he would have thought that Chu Dan's visit to Yuncheng and their chance encounter with him were just a coincidence.

But after that phone call, things became unusual.

Why are you asking about his flight?
Do you want to avoid him, or do you want to run into him by chance?
It's impossible for Chu Dan to want to meet him by chance, but it's more likely that he wants to avoid him.

But with Chu Dan's brain, it is impossible for him to come up with such an idea.

It is more likely that someone guided her to do so.

He couldn't think of anyone else except Su Yunhua who followed Chu Dan.

When Chu Mo thought of Su Yunhua, he recalled the scene where Su Yunhua fell on him, and suddenly felt a little nauseous.

Doctor Su had indeed helped him, and Su Yunhua was Doctor Su's granddaughter.

As long as this woman doesn't bother him, he will always give her some face.

But he didn't expect that the woman, with a grandfather like Dr. Su, would still want to plot against him.

Could it be that she thought that with Dr. Su, he would indulge her unconditionally and allow her to scheme against him?

I really don't know whether to say she is naive or stupid.

Not to mention that Dr. Su was not his real savior at all. Even if he was, he would never tolerate a woman who dared to plot against him!

What does Su Yunhua want to do?
Marry him?
With her status and looks, she should have a lot of suitors.

Is it because of his family background?
Chu Mo laughed sarcastically.

Su Meng, who was standing by, noticed that he was in a bad mood and couldn't help but feel a little worried: "What happened?"

Chu Mo thought of the unpleasantness between Chu Dan and Su Meng, so he didn't tell Chu Dan about asking about his flight. He just said, "Someone asked about my flight, and I just asked my assistant to change it to tomorrow morning. So I have to stay here for one night and go back tomorrow morning."