241-250

Chapter 241: Su Lan's Insidious Tactics Chapter 241: Su Lan's Insidious Tactics
Su Yunhua was stunned for a moment, then quickly recalled.

After a long while, she finally remembered what Su Lan had taught her.

So he said guiltily: "Auntie Lan, I...I remember now."

Su Lan asked her: "Then tell me, what should we do now?"

"I..." Su Yunhua thought for a moment and said carefully, "I can't openly oppose Su Meng. This will only ruin my image and ruin other people's good impression of me."

Seeing that she had hit the point, Su Lan said with satisfaction: "Well, what else? What are you going to do?"

Now that Su Yunhua had an idea, the next step became much easier.

When she spoke again, her tone was less hesitant and more confident: “My medical knowledge is not as good as Su Meng’s, so I can’t compete with her in medical knowledge.

That would be comparing my weaknesses with her strengths, which would only highlight my disadvantages and her advantages, which would be very disadvantageous to me.

So I have to find another way, start from the source, find out Su Meng's background, and cut off the source of the problem.

As long as I can catch her pigtails and expose them to the public so that grandpa can see her true face, I will win.

And as long as it is done well, no one will know that I did these things. Even if others have doubts, as long as they can't provide evidence, I can deny it. "

After hearing this, Su Lan couldn't help but feel a headache.

This is indeed the truth, and what Su Yunhua said is correct.

But the question is, couldn't she say these words in a nicer way?

He acts like a despicable person who is not worthy of being on the stage.

Su Lan rolled her eyes secretly. She really raised such a silly girl!
She said meaningfully: "Yunhua, remember, you discovered that Su Meng deliberately approached your grandfather with ill intentions. In order to find out the truth, you had no choice but to secretly investigate her background."

Su Yunhua understood instantly: "Yes, I saw through her true colors and wanted to find evidence, so I had no choice but to do this.

As a result, Su Meng did too many evil things, and those who were harmed by her made her scandals public in order to seek revenge. It has nothing to do with me. "

Only then was Su Lan satisfied.

She gave Su Yunhua some more instructions, then gave her the contact information of a private detective and asked her to contact him herself.

Although she could help Su Yunhua do these things, only by letting Su Yunhua take action herself could she truly grow.

"I'm waiting for your good news."

After saying this, Su Lan hung up the phone.

Su Yunhua couldn't help feeling a little sad when listening to the blind tone coming from the phone.

Perhaps because she had been without a mother since childhood, she felt a special closeness to Su Lan. She even always hoped that her mother was Su Lan, and not Su Ruoyi, who had died and only a cold tombstone remained.

So she has always been jealous of Su Lan's children.

Why were they able to grow up with their parents in their arms and be loved by so many people, but she could only stay alone with her grandfather and be taught strictly by him since childhood?