271-280

Chapter 271 Zhao Yuqi was beaten again Chapter 271 Zhao Yuqi was beaten again
Zhao Yuqi held her burning cheeks and looked at Liu Cuiping in disbelief: "Mom, you hit me?"
Unexpectedly, Liu Cuiping slapped her again: "How dare you ask!"

After saying that, she suddenly grabbed Zhao Yuqi's wrist, dragged her into the living room, and asked loudly: "Tell me! What did you do today?"

Zhao Yuqi felt guilty at first, and then she started to play dumb: "I... I didn't do anything. I went to school today to fill out my application, and then I went shopping with my classmates."

"You dare to lie!" Liu Cuiping looked at Zhao Yuqi disappointedly, "Your grandmother said that you pushed her to the ground and she asked you to call 120, but you didn't and ran away, right?"

Zhao Yuqi was immediately struck by lightning: "!!!"

how so?
The old woman is not dead? And you are still suing her?
Zhao Yuqi was completely panicked, but she still instinctively chose to lie: "Mom, please believe me, I didn't do it. I didn't do it. It was grandma who lied! She must have accidentally fallen and slandered me!"

"You still don't admit it!" Liu Cuiping was even more disappointed. "You said your grandmother slandered you, then tell me why she slandered you?"

Zhao Yuqi rolled her eyes and said quickly, "Mom, you know that grandma favors boys over girls and has never liked me as her granddaughter. Has she slandered me less often?"

Liu Cuiping recalled what Dong Hongmei had said and accepted her explanation, but she quickly asked, "Then tell me, which classmate did you go shopping with?"

Zhao Yuqi was suddenly speechless.

How could she tell?
But Liu Cuiping kept asking, "Why don't you say anything?"

Zhao Yuqi suddenly became nervous.

She looked at Liu Cuiping's red eyes and suddenly realized that if she didn't tell her classmates, Liu Cuiping would definitely continue asking.

So she said, "I...I went shopping with Li Wenwen. Mom, if you don't believe me, I'll call her right away."

She said she wanted to make a call, but she didn't take out her cell phone, which made it obvious that she was waiting for Liu Cuiping to speak.

If Liu Cuiping didn't ask, she wouldn't hit him.

Zhao Yuqi thought that since she had said so, Liu Cuiping would not let her make the call.

Unexpectedly, Liu Cuiping was very abnormal today. She was asking questions and said, "Then hit me, hit me now."

Zhao Yuqi was stunned at first, and then became even more nervous.

She slowly took out her cell phone and asked Liu Cuiping: "Mom, tell me the truth, how is grandma doing?"

Liu Cuiping looked at her straight in the eyes and said, "Your grandma has been sent to the hospital. The doctor said that she is old and her injuries are serious because she was not sent to the hospital in time.

Not only does she need to undergo surgery, but she also needs to stay in bed for at least half a year after the surgery. Moreover, she is old and her recovery is not as fast as that of young people.

If she is unlucky, she may never be able to stand up and will have to rely on a wheelchair to get around.

Qiqi, is this what you want? Why are you so confused? Even if you don't like your grandma, you can't push her on purpose!
She is so old, don’t you know how serious the consequences of falling would be?
Your father and I worked very hard outside to earn money and finally saved up 100,000 yuan. We had wanted to save a little more and buy you a house after a year or two when we had enough for the down payment.