51-60

Chapter 51 Everyone is stunned Chapter 51 Everyone is stunned
In the small town in 1999, only a few people owned cars.
Of course, the road isn't wide enough.

There were many stalls and people shopping on both sides of the road, and it looked quite crowded.

Xie Yunting was driving a van and was afraid of hitting someone, so he drove very carefully and slowly.

As soon as he slowed down, he was discovered.

"Oh my god, the driver is actually a child!"

"How dare a child drive? Don't the adults in his family care?"

"This is too dangerous. What if something goes wrong?"

However, although everyone was talking about it, no one dared to stop the car.

Xie Yunting drove the car to the only police station in the town safely.

Su Meng looked at his face and was a little worried: "Are you feeling very uncomfortable?"

Xie Yunting gritted his teeth and said, "I'm fine. Go in first and go to the hospital later."

He was actually very uncomfortable.

I was beaten first, and my body is still in pain.

Then I was hungry and thirsty.

I just drove the car over here while forcing myself to endure the discomfort.

Seeing that he was in pain, Su Meng quickly opened the car door and jumped out.

Then he walked to the other side and helped Xie Yunting get off the car.

Xie Yunting was still dizzy and staggered when getting off the car.

If Su Meng hadn't held him, he might have fallen.

He looked at Su Meng gratefully and said "thank you", but his voice was a little hoarse.

You can tell it's still possible as soon as you hear it.

In fact, after they escaped, they found water and food.

It’s just that Xie Yunting had a high fever and was easily thirsty, so his throat was still uncomfortable at the moment.

Fortunately, the police station has arrived.

Once they report the case, they can go to the hospital for treatment.

Su Meng opened the car door again and let the other children get out.

Only the two little boys were still sleeping. Since they had not woken up, they had no choice but to stay in the car.

The five children who got off the car looked at Su Meng and Xie Yunting eagerly, waiting for their instructions.

Su Meng reminded them: "Go in first and ask the uncles and aunts inside for help."

When she said "uncle and aunt", her tone was obviously a little strange.

The children didn't care.

No matter how sensitive they are, they won't care about such insignificant details.

With Su Meng's reminder, they seemed to have turned on a switch and quickly ran into the police station, shouting "Uncle, help me."

It scared the people inside.

"Where are you kids from?"

"Where are your parents?"

At first, the monsters thought it was just a naughty kid playing tricks.