21-30

Chapter 21: Going into the mountains, the injured "little goblin" Chapter 21: Going into the mountains, the injured "little goblin"
Because it was still early, the mountains were filled with fog and the air was very fresh.

Su Meng was worried about encountering snakes, so she took a small stick and used it to hit the grass in front of her before leaving.

In this way, if there is a snake hiding in the grass, it will be scared away by the noise.

This is what is called alerting the enemy.

She walked very carefully, looking around vigilantly as she walked.

She had never been into the mountains in her previous life. This was the first time in two lives.

So she really had no idea what the situation was in the mountains.

When she entered the mountain today, she had no plans to go deep inside. She just wanted to walk around the periphery to see if there were any good things that could be transplanted into the space.

Dabai followed her and became a little impatient because she walked too slowly.

"You walk too slowly. If you continue like this, I won't accompany you."

Cats are very curious and agile.

Dabai didn't want to walk slowly with Su Meng.

Su Meng rolled her eyes at it and said, "What do you know? It's better to be safe than sorry. Look at the grass, it's so deep that you can't even see if there's a snake in it. What if there is?"

There must be poisonous snakes in the mountains. What if she gets bitten?
Given the current conditions, it is estimated that the town’s hospitals do not have anti-snake venom serum.

If you are bitten by a poisonous snake, you may die if you don’t get timely rescue!
Unexpectedly, Dabai snorted arrogantly: "Are you stupid? With me here, no snake dares to come near me."

"Is this true?" Su Meng was a little bit unconvinced. "You still have this ability? Are you kidding me?"

Dabai raised his head: "Of course it's true, why would I lie to you? I'm a divine beast! A sneeze can scare them to death!"

Su Meng was suspicious: "Then how did you catch the snake before?"

"I can hide my breath so they can't detect it. Then I can kill them with one claw when they aren't paying attention."

Su Meng still couldn't believe it.

She really didn't dare to gamble on things like venomous snakes.

Without anti-venom serum, the bite can actually be fatal.

She remembered the news she had read in her previous life. Even twenty years later, many small hospitals did not have anti-snake venom serum and had to transfer it from large hospitals.

What's more, now?

It’s a pity that Dabai is not an honest person.

"You want to find some mushrooms? I know where they are. Come with me."

Dabai said this and ran out. It was so fast that it ran several meters away in a flash. Then it stopped, looked back at Su Meng, and urged her with its eyes.

Su Meng could only quickly catch up.

She is young and short now, with short and thin legs, so she has to run fast to catch up with Dabai.

She didn't dare to stay too far away from Dabai.

She was almost scared to death when she ran, fearing that a poisonous snake would suddenly jump out and bite her.