321-330

Chapter 321 Shocking News 2 Chapter 321 Shocking News 2
In the hospital ward, Su Yunhua was completely dumbfounded when he heard the "beep" sound of the call being disconnected.
how so?
It shouldn't be like this!

Grandpa actually didn't want her anymore and hung up the phone on her so heartlessly!
Why is this happening!

Does it mean that grandpa doesn’t want her anymore now that Su Meng is here?

They have lived together for so many years, is it possible that they are still not as good as Su Meng?

So what if there is no blood relationship?
She still wants to recognize Doctor Su as her grandpa!

How could Grandpa treat her like this!

Just because of Su Meng?

Su Meng!

Su Meng!

It’s Su Meng again!

What’s so good about Su Meng!
Su Yunhua was really unwilling to give up, so he called Doctor Su again.

However, this time, Doctor Su did not answer the call, but hung up directly.

Su Yunhua was so angry that her face turned pale. She tried to call again, but found that the phone number had been blocked and she couldn't call it no matter what.

Feeling depressed, she had no choice but to call Butler Qin.

Butler Qin did answer the phone, but before she could finish her words, Butler Qin recognized her voice, sneered, and hung up the phone.

When she called again, she had already been blocked by the other party.

Su Yunhua was so angry that she burst into tears, but she didn't know what to do.

She really wanted to ask Su Lan what was going on, and she also wanted to go back to the Su family and talk to Doctor Su face to face.

She just didn't believe that Dr. Su would be so cruel and heartless after seeing her!
But she can't go anywhere now.

She was injured and had just undergone surgery. She had no feeling in her lower body and it was impossible for her to move.

Otherwise, the bones that have just been fixed may have problems of one kind or another.

No matter how anxious Su Yunhua was, he could only lie helplessly on this hospital bed.

Even the cell phone she is using now is borrowed, and someone might ask her to return it later.

Without her cell phone, she will have nothing.

The more Su Yunhua thought about it, the more desperate he became.

What you fear will come true.

Just as she was crying in despair, a nurse came in and said, "Hello, can you give me my phone back? I need it."

Su Yunhua was already annoyed, and when he heard this, he was so angry that he picked up his phone and threw it over.

The nurse was so frightened that she tried to answer the phone in a panic, but still didn't answer.

The phone hit the wall, and the screen was instantly covered with spider-web-like cracks.

It's also deformed.

When the nurse saw her beloved phone turned into such a mess, her face instantly turned ugly: "What are you doing? I lent you my phone out of kindness, and you actually smashed my phone! This is a new phone that I spent two months' salary on!"