71-80

Chapter 71: Old Man Su and He Cuifen Chapter 71: Old Man Su and He Cuifen
Jiang Heng left quickly, not knowing what he was going to do.
Su Meng was a little curious, but politely didn't ask any more questions.

Who doesn't have some privacy?

However, not long after Jiang Heng left, Chen Xiuhua and Old Man Su arrived.

The purpose of the two people was very clear, which was to find Su Meng.

Old Man Su had a sour face and said as soon as he entered the ward: "Come with us."

After saying that, he glared at Chen Xiuhua and said, "Take her away quickly."

Chen Xiuhua was very obedient. She ran to the bedside and grabbed Su Meng's wrist to pull her down.

She didn't control the strength of her attack and hurt Su Meng.

Chen Xiuhua was unaware of this and kept saying, "Come down quickly, we need to go out for a while."

Su Meng glanced at her and said unhappily, "Let me go, I'll go by myself."

Chen Xiuhua hesitated for a moment, and Su Meng immediately broke free, jumped off the bed and put on her shoes.

Chen Xiuhua saw that she was about to go out, so she let her go.

But she didn't know that Su Meng's heart became even colder.

Now, Su Meng can't wait to separate from her.

After walking out of the ward, Su Meng was surprised to find that He Cuifen was also there.

She also brought her two children with her.

Su Meng was a little surprised, but also felt sorry for Su Wuqiang.

Su Wuqiang is still lying in the hospital and hasn't woken up yet.

As a wife, He Cuifen was not there to watch over him at a time like this, but instead came to join in the fun with Su Wenqiang.

Su Meng didn't think that she was going because of Su Wenqiang.

But after thinking about it, she understood.

He Cuifen was certainly not going for Su Wenqiang, she was probably going for Wang Jiaqiang.

With the testimony she provided, Wang Jiaqiang's uncle Wang Youliang might have been arrested.

Now that Wang Youliang has been arrested, Wang Jiaqiang will definitely not be able to escape.

You have to know that Wang Youliang is already very old, and Wang Jiaqiang lives with him. How could all the evil things he did not have the handiwork of Wang Jiaqiang?

Even if Wang Jiaqiang was just helping him, he would be arrested if he got involved.

I'm afraid that He Cuifen heard that Wang Jiaqiang was arrested, so she deliberately brought the children here.

On the surface, he went to join in Su Wenqiang's fun and plead for him.

In fact, he probably went to find out about Wang Jiaqiang's situation.

If this is true, then she is really good to Wang Jiaqiang.

Su Meng was full of disdain.

She really looked down on women like He Cuifen who were disloyal to their own people.

These days, marriage is voluntary.

If He Cuifen really likes Wang Jiaqiang and no longer likes Su Wuqiang, then she should just get a divorce.