61-70

Chapter 61 Xie Yunting's Gratitude Chapter 61 Xie Yunting's Gratitude
Lin Fang lowered her head guiltily, but the corners of her mouth curled up in pride.
She had been married to Xie Changhe for many years and knew his character very well.

He is a very chauvinistic person and likes everyone to listen to him.

He will be dissatisfied if anyone disobeys him or does not follow his wishes.

This child came suddenly and was not part of Xie Changhe's plan, so he must be dissatisfied.

So she had no choice but to back down and propose to abort the child.

As expected, Xie Changhe refused.

Yes, with his personality, how could he kill his own child with his own hands?

Lin Fang felt proud, and the corners of her mouth curled up even higher.

But she quickly tried to suppress the corners of her mouth, fearing that Xie Changhe would see it.

Then he said worriedly: "Brother Xie, this child may not come at the right time. I'm afraid Yun Ting will think too much."

Xie Changhe said unhappily, "Humph, he's not young anymore, can he still be so ignorant?"

However, thinking of Xie Yunting's temper, he sighed again: "Don't worry, I'll have a good talk with him when we get back to the ward.

Now that the child is here, of course I have to give birth to him. Can't I, Xie Changhe, afford to raise a child?
Don't worry too much, I've seen all your efforts over the years. I've been wanting you to have a child recently, and now it's just right."

"Really?" Lin Fang raised her face and looked at him with tears in her eyes. Her slight smile made her look even more charming. "Xie Ge, you are so good to me."

After saying that, she leaned into Xie Changhe's arms again.

Xie Changhe patted her back with pity: "I'm sorry for having wronged you over the years. You are a good woman, and I am sorry for you."

Lin Fang immediately said: "No, Brother Xie is very good to me, I don't feel wronged."

Xie Changhe felt even more pity for her.

He secretly thought that Lin Fang was so sensible that it made him feel distressed.

In comparison, Xie Yunting was so disobedient that it gave him a headache.

This child is so disobedient.

After being caught by human traffickers this time, he didn't learn any lesson. Instead, his temper became even more sharp than before.

It seems that it is time to discipline him.

You dare to throw water on Lin Fang now, what about in the future?
Lin Fang is still pregnant. What if Xie Yunting doesn't take the situation seriously and hurts the baby?
……

In the ward, Xie Yunting has been talking to Su Meng since Xie Changhe and Lin Fang left.

He frowned and asked Su Meng: "Is that woman really pregnant?"

"Yeah." Su Meng nodded, "You'd better stay away from her, be careful that she plots against you."

When Xie Yunting heard this, his face became even uglier.

He knew very well that since Lin Fang came into the family, Xie Changhe's fatherly love for him had become less and less.

If Lin Fang gives birth to another child, will Xie Changhe still remember him as his son?