41-50

Chapter 41: The Wonder of the Sky Eye Chapter 41: The Wonder of the Sky Eye
Su Meng immediately asked in her mind: "If I want to save the fetus and the pregnant woman, how should I give the injection?"
While asking this question, she opened the book "Elementary Acupuncture" and kept flipping through it, looking for treatment methods.

[Elementary Acupuncture, page 45…]

While listening, Su Meng turned to page 45 to check the contents.

At the same time, she quickly rushed to the basin and washed her hands with soap.

He quietly took out the King of Hell's Golden Needle and returned to Chen Xiuhua: "How do you feel now?"

"it hurts……"

Chen Xiuhua had just said two words when she suddenly fell into a coma.

Su Meng became even more uneasy when she saw it.

She didn't care about anything else and quickly uncovered Chen Xiuhua's clothes and started sewing according to the needlework methods described in the book.

Not to mention, even though it was her first time, Su Meng did a pretty good job once she got the hang of it.

After a few injections, Chen Xiuhua's condition improved and she stopped bleeding.

The brows that were furrowed in pain slowly relaxed.

Su Meng saw this and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Dabai, let Wangcai guard outside. Call him when Su Wenqiang comes back."

"Well, be careful, I'm going out."

After saying this, Dabai ran to direct Wangcai to guard the door.

After Su Meng finished the acupuncture, she took out the needle when she saw that it was almost done.

Chen Xiuhua didn't wake up. She must be in poor health and needs to sleep more.

Su Meng looked at her peaceful sleeping face and suddenly remembered the art of observing qi.

The art of observing qi requires the flow of true qi to the eyes, so that one can see things that are invisible to the naked eye.

Now that she has successfully drawn the Qi into her body and refined a few strands of true Qi, she can give it a try.

The first step of Qigong is to flush the eyes with true Qi, commonly known as opening the eyes.

This step is only necessary when you are learning the art of observing qi for the first time.

Opening your eyes is extremely important.

According to the records in the book, most people who learn the art of observing qi will only open ordinary spiritual eyes.

But there are exceptions.

Some people with special physical conditions may be able to develop the ability to see ghosts and ghosts.

There is also the legendary Eye of Heaven.

Su Meng doesn’t have high requirements, she will be satisfied if she can successfully open her spiritual eyes.

She doesn't want to see anything weird.

It is not easy to open your eyes, and you may hurt your eyes if you are not careful.

"Well, I'll give it a try. If I fail, I'll try again next time."

Su Meng was nervous. She carefully drew out a trace of true energy and tried to flush her eyes.