101-110

Chapter 101 Weird Brain Circuits Chapter 101 Weird Brain Circuits
After separating from the Chen family, Su Meng and his group found a restaurant to eat.

Chu Mo noticed that Su Meng was in a low mood and couldn't help but feel distressed: "Meng Meng, are you feeling bad?"

Su Meng shook her head.

After breaking up, she actually felt relieved, as if the burden that had been weighing on her suddenly disappeared.

But when she thought of Chen Xiuhua's attitude, she felt a little confused again.

The world is so big and there are so many people.

But she felt very lonely.

A person lives alone in this world, not knowing where to go.

After Su Wenqiang died in her previous life, she and Chen Xiuhua depended on each other for survival.

Although life is hard, at least there is someone to keep me company.

Now she is not even nine years old, but everything has changed.

Su Wenqiang sold her for two thousand yuan.

Chen Xiuhua easily agreed to give her away.

Although Jiang Heng is much better than Chen Xiuhua, to her, Chen Xiuhua is the mother who has depended on her for decades.

Now that they are separated like this, her mood is really complicated.

However...the cause and effect between them seems not to have been completely resolved.

Perhaps, simply transferring custody is not enough.

Need to do some more.

Su Meng thought about it and decided to stick to the original plan and solve the housing and work problems.

After lunch, Su Meng mentioned this matter to Jiang Heng.

Jiang Heng had no objection.

It wouldn't cost much for him to get Chen Xiuhua a new residential plot and build a house.

What's more, the money was paid by Su Meng.

Large-scale demolition has not yet begun, and the management of homesteads and house construction is not strict.

In the afternoon, Jiang Heng went to the hospital again to discuss the housing plot and house building with Chen Xiuhua.

Afraid that Su Meng would be sad, he didn't let Su Meng go.

Su Meng was happy and relaxed, and wanted to enter the space to practice, but Chu Mo dragged her away to go shopping.

……

In the hospital ward, Chen Xiuhua was guarding Wu Chunhua.

She is the daughter, and her mother is in the hospital, so she is the one taking care of her.

Chen Mantian and Chen Fugui's family went back first. They were grown men and didn't need to stay in the hospital to serve.

This is what women need to do.

Jiang Heng originally hired a senior caregiver for Wu Chunhua, but the Chen family was reluctant to spend the money and dismissed the caregiver.

Chen Xiuhua, Jiang Hehua, and Chen Xiuhua's second sister Chen Xiufang took turns to take care of Wu Chunhua.

The money for hiring a caregiver was also divided among the three of them.

Chen Xiuhua has a third sister who married and moved away and has never returned.