81-90

Chapter 81 Another Poor Man Chapter 81 Another Poor Man
The villagers are relatively poor and cars are rarely seen.
The Chen family, in particular, is a well-known pauper.

Seeing a car driving into Chen's house, the surrounding neighbors were very curious and ran to watch the fun.

Chen Mantian and Chen Fugui were both there. As the weather was still relatively cold and spring plowing had not yet begun, the father and son stayed at home with nothing to do.

The Chen family also lives in a thatched house, and the thatch on the roof has corroded and turned black.

In order to save money, Chen Mantian never changed it.

The Chen family also raised cattle. When you opened the door, you would see the cowshed, which had a strong smell.

The air was filled with the smell of cow dung.

Jiang Heng saw this and felt even more distressed for Su Meng: "Did you live in a place like this before?"

Su Meng shook her head and pointed to a house not far away: "I used to live there."

Jiang Heng took a look and frowned even more tightly.

That house is even worse than the one Chen Mantian lives in. Not only is it low, but there is also a two-story building in front of the house, which blocks the sunlight.

What’s worse is that there is a toilet pit right opposite the door!

How can people live in a place like this?
He suddenly understood why Su Meng wanted to buy a house in the city.

That house is awful.

As they were talking, Chen Mantian and Chen Fugui came out.

Both the father and the son were very curious about who was coming and were very alert.

Chen Mantian looked at Jiang Heng warily: "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Su Meng opened the car door and jumped out: "Grandpa, it's me."

Chen Mantian and Chen Fugui were both shocked when they saw her.

"Why are you back?" Chen Mantian asked as he looked into the car. When he didn't see Chen Xiuhua, he was a little disappointed. "Where's your mother?"

Su Meng said calmly: "She didn't come back."

Chen Mantian was puzzled: "Your mother didn't come back, why did you come back?"

At this time Jiang Heng got out of the car: "I sent her back."

Upon hearing this, Chen Mantian became alert again: "Who are you? Why did you send Mengmeng back?"

Jiang Heng took out the words he had prepared long ago: "Mengmeng's stepfather sold her to a human trafficker, but Mengmeng was lucky and escaped.

Su Wenqiang has been arrested now, and she can't stay there any longer. I felt sorry for her, and since it was on the way, I sent her back."

Chen Mantian: “!!!”

Chen Fugui: “!!!”

Both of them were shocked by the sudden news.

It took them a long while to digest the meaning of Jiang Heng's words.

Chen Mantian didn't like Su Wenqiang in the first place, and he started to curse him: "I knew that Su Wenqiang was not a good guy. He tried to stop them from going back before, but she insisted on going. Now what's going on!"

Chen Mantian became more and more excited and started to swear.

Those dirty words were simply unbearable to hear. Jiang Heng frowned and subconsciously covered Su Meng's ears.