111-120

Chapter 111: Incense Making Chapter 111: Incense Making
When Chu Mo heard that Su Meng was 90% sure, he was no longer worried.
He just secretly despised Qi Xiuyuan, thinking that he was so useless that he couldn't even protect his own woman.

What’s even more outrageous is that he even dared to doubt Mengmeng!
What's wrong with Mengmeng?

I helped Feng Qianqian cure her illness but he still suspected me!
If Feng Qianqian wasn't such a nice person, he would have wanted to stop Mengmeng from treating Feng Qianqian.

How can you save people and still suffer?
Chu Mo's face turned cold, and he asked Su Meng again: "I remember you said before that it was the woman named Wen Ya who harmed Feng Qianqian. Was it really her who did it?"

Su Meng nodded: "Yes, that's what she did. She is the adopted daughter of the Feng family. She wanted to snatch the family property from Feng Qianqian and also wanted to marry Qi Xiuyuan, so she hired someone to murder Feng Qianqian."

When Chu Mo heard this, his expression became even more disgusted.

But he didn't continue because the food arrived.

Chu Mo picked up some food for Su Meng: "Meng Meng, eat your food quickly and stop thinking about those people."

After the meal was over, Chu Mo said to Su Meng, "Meng Meng, you said before that you wanted to prepare medicinal herbs. I'll take you to buy them."

"Yeah." Su Meng nodded, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

She has been studying medicine recently, but has not touched those medicinal herbs yet.

This is a good time to practice.

The strange fragrance that Feng Qianqian smelled was a medicinal scent, or it could be said to be a poison.

If you want to save her, you have to detoxify her first.

So this time, she wanted to buy some medicinal herbs, make a detoxifying incense, light it and let Feng Qianqian inhale it.

Then help her to solve the mystery.

Feng Qianqian’s illness was cured.

Su Meng was eager to try.

She had never made incense before, but after reading the introduction in the book, it seemed quite interesting.

Chu Mo took Su Meng directly to the largest herbal medicine store in Xiucheng. Su Meng bought a lot of herbs according to the recipes given by the mysterious master and some recipes he read in books, as well as some tools needed to process the herbs.

The formula for curing Feng Qianqian was given by the mysterious master. Because Su Meng had only studied medicine for a short time, she was not able to design a formula on her own.

After buying the herbs, it was getting dark.

Chu Mo couldn't help feeling reluctant when he thought about sending Su Meng back.

He couldn't help but say, "We have to treat Feng Qianqian tomorrow. Is one night enough? How about you come back to the hotel with me and tell me what to do. I'll help you?"

Su Meng quickly refused: "No, it will be done soon. Just take me back. It will be done in one or two hours at most. It won't take long."

Seeing that she disagreed, Chu Mo had no choice but to send her back.

Then he stood at the door and looked at her reluctantly: "Mengmeng, I'm going back first, please be careful."

Su Meng nodded: "Well, I'll go to the hotel to see you tomorrow."