141-150

Chapter 141 Looks a Lot Like That Woman Chapter 141 Looks a Lot Like That Woman
Gradually, they came to a famous brand store.

Su Meng took a quick look and found that it was a global top brand.

He raised his eyebrows, not caring.

Unexpectedly, Chu Dan turned around suddenly and looked at her provocatively.

Su Meng: “…” Damn staff.

What are you looking at her for?
It’s just buying clothes, don’t you think there’s too much drama?
The brand of this store is quite big, and the clothes are nice-looking, but the price-performance ratio is too low. What’s wrong with her never buying anything from them?
Chu Dan suddenly said, "The clothes in this store are nice. Pick one out and I'll give it to you."

After saying that, she looked at Su Meng's clothes critically. Just as she was about to reject them, she suddenly realized that Su Meng's skirt was quite nice.

There is nothing to complain about whether it is the material, cut, dyeing or workmanship.

It looks especially good on Su Meng, and some of the small designs are very attractive, making her want it.

Chu Dan's expression changed, and she couldn't help asking, "What brand is this skirt of yours?"

I'll buy it secretly when she gets back!

Su Meng looked down at the skirt she was wearing and said calmly, "It's not a brand."

Chu Dan suddenly felt unhappy.

Isn't it just asking about a brand?

The little girl still refuses to say anything!
Is he on guard against her?
Chu Dan was about to get angry, but Su Yunhua pulled her back and said, "Dandan, don't embarrass Mengmeng."

After that, she smiled at Su Meng again and said gently: "Mengmeng, don't blame Dandan, Dandan is just like this, she has especially liked beautiful skirts since she was a child.

She asked because she thought your dress was very pretty. But your dress is really nice, I have never seen a dress like hers before. "

Su Meng smiled faintly and said nothing.

But the thumb pinched even tighter.

picture.

So similar.

The more Su Yunhua spoke, the more she felt that this person's voice was very similar to that woman's.

But Su Meng was not sure whether it was her.

The man was on the phone with the killer at the time.

After the sound is processed by the telephone, there will be some changes in the sound, which will be slightly different from the original sound.

In addition, the incident happened many years ago, and Su Meng was also afraid that there might be something wrong with her memory.

She needs to listen more.

It would be best to check Su Yunhua's background.

Since she is not Chen Xiuhua's biological daughter.

The woman on the phone asked the killer to destroy her body and not leave anything that could be used to detect DNA.

Then her death is likely related to her true life experience.

This means that if she investigates Su Yunhua, she might be able to find out her true identity.

Su Meng's heart tightened.