121-130

Chapter 121 Su Meng is unhappy Chapter 121 Su Meng is unhappy
Su Meng had no idea that Father Feng had been eyeing her calming incense.

She had just tidied her room and was lying comfortably on the bed.

The house belongs to Jiang Heng. It is a villa with a garden. It is quite large.

The villa has four floors in total, three above ground and a basement underneath, which can be used for parking and storing miscellaneous items that are not often used.

Su Meng likes this place very much.

Although there is a house in the gourd space, there is no way to take it out.

She can't stay in the space forever.

This place is pretty good, and there are large terraces on the second and third floors that can be used to grow flowers.

Su Meng lay in bed, thinking to herself that she would take out some flowers and plant them in the garden and on the terrace tomorrow.

This will not only make the environment much better, but also when she wants to sell flowers in the future, she won't have to worry about people suspecting the source of the flowers.

Su Meng was excitedly thinking about one plan after another and fell asleep unknowingly.

I slept until dawn and was woken up by the alarm clock.

Su Meng opened her eyes in confusion, blinked, and finally came to her senses.

Yawning and stretching, Su Meng got up and put on her clothes.

As soon as I opened the door and walked out, a huge black and yellow shadow suddenly pounced on me.

It brings wealth.

It raised its front legs and wanted to lick Su Meng's face, but Su Meng was so scared that she slapped it on the face and pushed it away.

But Wangcai didn't care at all. He was wagging his tail excitedly like a Hot Wheels.

Obviously very happy.

This is not surprising.

She had taken Wangcai out of Baoshan Village before, but after arriving in Xiucheng, she was too busy, so she sent Wangcai to a pet shop for foster care.

I brought it back during this move.

Su Meng still remembers that when she went to pick up Wangcai, Wangcai was lying in the cage, looking very unhappy.

But when he heard her voice, he stood up excitedly, walked to the cage and looked at her with burning eyes.

As soon as we let it out of the cage, it rushed over immediately.

Like lightning.

If Chu Mo hadn't been there and hadn't quickly dodged while holding Su Meng, Su Meng would have probably been thrown to the ground by Wangcai.

This time when they moved, the villa was quite big, which made Wangcai very excited.

But it was also very excited and ran to greet Su Meng early in the morning, as if it was afraid of being abandoned by her.

Wangcai was so excited that he kept throwing himself onto Su Meng, wagging his tail and acting coquettishly.

How could Su Meng bear it when it was so big?
She could only helplessly say: "Wangcai, please stop jumping on me. We will live here from now on. I won't run away, don't worry."

At this time Chu Mo came.

Seeing this scene, his face turned dark.

He glared at Wangcai unhappily, and Wangcai seemed to sense something and suddenly turned around to look.