•Chapter 1•

"MOM!!" I scream as I run down the stairs.

"What's wrong Hun?"

" PRESTON IS GONNA BE IN THE CITY THIS WEEKEND FOR MINECON CAN WE GO PLEASE. HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!"

"Your lucky that I love you. When you see him you better not chicken out and run away, I'll get the tickets in a few minutes."

"MOM I LOVE YOU!" I say.

By this time I'm in tears. He is my world. There is so many thoughts that are going through my head. What am I going to wear? What if I smell weird? What if I chicken out? What if he thinks I'm weird? What if he completely ignores me? I'm going insane. I call up my friend and I invite her over to help me pick out an outfit. She's not into Preston, but that means less competition. Haha.

"IM HERE OPEN THE DOOR AND TELL ME WHATS SO IMPORTANT!" She yells as I run down the stairs. I open the door.

"I'm meeting Preston on Saturday and I don't know what to wear!" I say crying. "Alex please help meeeee"

" OMGGGG YES I WILL TOTALLY HELP YOU! You need to look perfect!"

*time skip*

So we have my outfit ready.
A blue crop top that is like the fault in our stars clouds, but it says 'Poofless? Poofless.' Instead of 'Okay? Okay.' And a pair of high waisted shorts. Also with vans. I have two days till the convention and I'm already all prepared.

"What if I fall walking up to them... Like 'Hey guys!' *faceplants*" I say terrified.

"You will be fine Marz! Calm down and find some chill" Alex says regretting every word of that sentence.

"I HAVE CHill..." I say starting to calm down. "But what if my makeup is uneven... Or I get a stain on my shirt..."

Lexi just sighs. "Hey, my mom is out front I gotta go! Good luck with Plebston! Don't embarrass yourself!"

I legit want to kill her right now. I can't say everything I need to say infront of the whole entire pack.... So I sit down and write a note to Preston.

Dear Preston,
    I bet your kinda confused on why I'm writing you a letter and not saying this to you in person. The truth is I'm a really shy person. I just wanted to tell you some things that I need to tell you. I have watched your YouTube videos since the beginning. The beginning as in the lets play and the bowl cut... You have made my life a million times better. You saved me a couple times and made me smile when nobody else could. Yeah... You have noticed me a couple times on Twitter and your mom follows me. Haha yeah... All I want to say is a huge thank you. You are the most amazing person in the world. And I know you probably won't remember me by next week but you need to know that a lot of people are thankful for your existence. Please never leave early. If you ever need need anything text me. Let me save you this time. Thank you Preston for everything... 
                                             ~ Mara

This is going to be a long two days...