•Chapter 3•

What is actually going on... Preston is blushing! He's blushing because of me!

"I'm trying really hard not to cry at the moment." I say laughing

"Awe Hun why are you gonna cry were just people!" Lachlan says hugging me.

And that's when I lost it. The tears would not stop. I decided to give them the note now.

"I was just going to give this to Preston but I guess you all kinda saved me. "

I had them the note and they look at it in shock. Preston looks like he's going to cry. Then it happened. He started crying and then I started crying again. We hugged for like a minute and a half.

"Haha I'm sorry." He said wiping away tears. "Would you like to hang out after Minecon? Like after the meet up after the convention?"

"Sure!" I say. "Can I get a picture with Preston and then one with the whole entire pack?"

"Sure thing chicken wing! Vikk laughs.

"Preston can I get a picture of me kissing your cheek? I know it's weird but... I got dared...." I lie.

"Haha sure" he laughs. " actually lets get two pictures. Okay?"

"Okay" I say remembering The Fault in Our Stars.

"Okay. Both of them will be of you kissing me on the cheek. But one will be on a count down." Preston says to my mother.

"Okay" she replies

We take the picture and he does this really cute thing with his nose that I am obsessed with. Their is so many butterflies in my stomach right now. But I'm really confused on why Preston wants another picture on a count down...

"Don't forget to do the countdown!" Preston says to my mother.

Preston puts his arms around my waist and I get ready to kiss him on the cheek.

"1... 2... 3!" My mom shouts.

And on the count of three Preston moves his head and kisses me on the lips. He smiles into the kiss. What. The. Actual. Fudge.

"Okay!! That's enough!!" My mom says being over protective.

"Okay mom! Jeez! I just need a picture with the pack now! "

We take the picture and then Preston takes my hand.

"Meet me out at the fan meet up outside at 5:00. Okay?"

"Okay" I smile.

"Okay. I see you then, love!" Preston says smiling.

"Bye" I say as he lets go of my hand.

Me and my mother walk away and I have this huge smile on my face.

"WHAT JUST ACTUALLY HAPPENED?!?!" I shout to my mother.

" I honestly have no clue. Haha."

"DID YOU GET IT ON VIDEO?!?"

"The whole thing!" My mom says giving me her phone.

I watch the video and you can see the whole entire pack get confused. I laugh to myself and think about what he's going to say to me. I walk past the wall of fans and they all scream. Oh no! They saw that!! I start blushing and go up to some of them.

"ARE YOU AND PRESTON GOING TO DATE?!"

"I SHIP IT"

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE"

"IVE NEVER SEEN PRESTON BLUSH THAT HARD"

"IS HE A GOOD KISSER?!"

"WHAT DO HIS LIPS TASE LIKE?!"

"I DONT KNOW! THANKS! IVE NEVER SEE PRESTON BLUSH AT ALL. YES AND CHERRIES! " I laugh to the crowd.

I laugh an walk away. As the crowd screams. Haha this is going to be fun.