•Chapter 6•

"Hey Preston" I say walking over to him and sitting on his hospital bed.

"Hey love." He says with sadness in his voice. "I'm so sorry. I should've been focused more on the road. I didn't see th-"

I interrupt him by kissing him. He wouldn't stop talking. It's a easy way to shut him up.

"Sorry" He says as I lift my head up.

"We're okay" I say as he takes my hand.

"I'm sorry to ruin this beautiful moment." The nurse says. "But she's awake."

I run over to Savanna's bedside. I take her hand and wait.

"Hey" she says while opening her eyes.

" Hi." I say smiling.

"Where is Preston and Lachlan?"

"Preston is on the other side of the room behind the curtain, and Lachlan went to get you coffee."

"He Went to go get me coffee? She asks.

"I'm okay! Thanks for asking though!" Preston sasses.

"Sorry" Sav says smiling.

"Yeah whatever." He Laughs.

Damn. That laugh gets me every time. My thoughts get interrupted by Savanna.

"So he went to go get me coffee?"

"Yeah, he was worried!" I laugh

"Mhmm, go talk to your boyfriend."she sasses.

Boyfriend? He's not my boyfriend! I wouldn't mine if he was my boyfriend. Like that would be amazing. I mean we act like a couple but he hasn't asked me.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Preston asks.

I can hear the jealousy in his voice. Also tons of anger... Well after all I did kiss him.

"I was talking about you stupid." Savanna finally says.

"Oh" Preston laughs awkwardly.

I can already can sense that he has that cute little smile on his face. I wish I could just go over to him and sit with him, but I have to stay with Savanna. Ugh.

The door opens and Lachlan walks in with Starbucks.

"Knocky knocky is sleeping beauty awake?" Lachlan says smiling.

Ew. I think to myself.

"Is that for me??" Sav asks excitedly.

"Yes" he smiles and hands her the cup.

"Thank you so much!" She says taking a big sip.

"It's the least I could do" He shrugs.

*vomits* Just kidding but I want to.

"What happened, am I okay?" Sav asks.

The room goes silent.

"When the car hit us, you had your knee bent at a certain angle and it shattered." I explain quietly.

"Shattered?"

My phone vibrates. It's from Preston.

From Preston: I miss you 💕

I smile and lock my phone trying not to make it noticeable. It worked.

" Your knee cap was shattered, you got the absolute worse! Mara and I are bruised and Preston has a concussion but you knee cap was shattered." Lachlan explained.