•Chapter 24•

*4 years later*

"Aurora! Ryker! Birthday children! Come to the kitchen!" Preston yells.

The children are now 4 and are cuter than a button. Savannas baby boy is 3 but he's turning 4 in a few weeks. We invite savanna and Lachlan over with their kid.

*

They sing happy birthday and we have cake. They asked for half red velvet and half chocolate cake. For presents we goth them one of those tiny plastic cars so they can drive while we go downtown to walk. I actually can't believe that i had two kids with Preston. I couldn't be happier. I walk over and sit next to him on the couch. I put my arm on his chest and just lay there.

"Are you tired?" He asks me.

I nod and look up.

"Just lay here the kids are playing, rest for a bit. Savanna and Lachlan are watching them." He kisses me

I sleep for a good half hour but I get woken up by Preston snoring. He's laying there with with his head back and mouth open.

"Savanna!" I whisper.

"What?" She says back.

"Grab me some whipped cream and blueberries out of the refrigerator."

"Okay"

She gives me the whipped cream and blueberries and I start my plan.
I cover Preston's face in whipped cream so you can't see anything. And I put blueberries as the eyes and mouth. I take a picture and post it on Twitter.

"Even covered in whipped cream he's still adorable." I laugh. "Get this on camera Lachlan."

He starts recording.

"Okay so sleeping beauty over here fell asleep at the worst possible time. Actually no I just wanted to be a jag. But anyway he's probably going be really mad when he wakes up so I wanted to get it recorded." I say

I walk over to him and straddle him. I put both my hands on his forehead and slide them all over his face. He immediately wakes up. When he realizes it was me he kinda gives me the

Why. Why did you kill my puppy.

Look. I kiss him on the nose.

"Anyway that was pranking Preston. This is probably gonna be on Lachlans channel so I'll see you later crafters." I say as he ends the video.

"Crafters?" Lachlan asks confused.

"Craftbattleduty. Crafters. I don't know." I laugh.

And then Preston motions Lachlan to turn the camera back on.

He kisses me and gets whipped cream everywhere.

"Whyyy" I whine.

"Because I love youuuuuuuu." He says.

He smears whipped cream all over my face.

"Ew mommy and daddy stopp!!" Aurora says.