•Chapter 10•

I roll over and Preston's there. He puts his arms around me. He kisses me on the cheek.

"Good morning princess" he says to me

"Good morning prince" I smile as I
cuddle into his chest.

I laugh. I still can't believe I'm in bed with TBNRfrags/PrestonPlayz. There are still gonna be a ton of awkward moments with him with either him finding stuff out about me or me fangirling. Oh my gosh he smells so good. I laugh a little. He squeezes me.

"Prestonnnnnn I can't breatheee" I laugh

"Sorry love" he says as he lets go a bit.

Then his phone goes off. He sighs and then picks up his phone.

"Gosh darn it its Lachlan. "He says as he answers it.

"We have to go pick up Lachlan and Savanna in like a hour." He sighs. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay" I say. "Can I steal one of your sweatshirts?"

"Sure." He smiles.

I go over to his bag and take out his blue sweatshirt. I put it on and it's huge. I put a pair of skinny jeans on and my blue vans. I realize that all my makeup and brushes are in the bathroom. I sigh and walk over to the bathroom door and knock.

"Occupied" Preston says.

"Yeah I know but I left my makeup In there." I laugh.

"You can come in I guess I'm in the shower."

"Okay."

I open the door and Preston is listening to music. Ride came on by Somo.

"TAKE OF THOSE HEELS, LAY ON MY BED." Preston sings. "WHISPER DIRTY SECRETS WHILE I'M PULLING ON YOUR HAIR, NAUGHTY LETS GET NAUGHTY"

"IM OUT" I laugh as I grab all my makeup and run out of the bathroom.

I go over to my mirror and put on my makeup. I'm putting on my mascara when I feel two warm hands on my hips.

"Did you like my singing?" Preston whispers in my ear.

"You could say that" I laugh.

"Why do you put on makeup? You look so beautiful without it." He says taking the mascara and eyeliner out of my hand.

"No I don't Preston"

"Yes you do! Please don't wear any today? Please?"

"Fine"

I pick up some makeup wipes and take off the makeup I have on.

"Shall we go?" Preston asks

"We shall" I say as we walk out of my room.

We walk towards the stairs and Preston quickly stops. I run into him.

"Hop on" he says bending down so I can hop on his back.

I hop on and he walks down the stairs.

"Mom we have to go pick up Savanna and Lachlan from the hospital!!" I say to my mother.

"Okay!" She answers.

Preston walks us outside and then starts running. Please note that I'm still on his back. I start flipping out.

"PRESTON!" I yell. Holding on to him tighter. "PLEASE SLOW DOWN!"

"NEVER!" He starts laughing like a maniac and starts running faster and near my pond. "Do you want me to throw you in?"