•chapter 38

I wake up and roll over to Preston so I'm facing him. I kiss him on the nose and his eyes flutter open, he gives me a shy smile.

"What time are we getting the kids?" He asks me.

"4"

"What time is it now?"

I grab my phone.

"8" I say.

He grabs my butt and brings me closer to him. I put my head in the crook of his neck. He falls back asleep but I go on my phone. I grab my ear plugs and go on YouTube. I break away from Preston and go on my back and watch his new video. And like always five minutes in I'm laughing like a maniac. So hard that I wake up Preston. He laughs and puts his arm around my stomach. His arm slowly travels up my side. He starts to tickle me. 

"P-Prestonnn." I giggle.

He's got me in a position where I cannot move. Great.

"You're so cute when you're being tickled to death." He laughs and kisses me.

He stops and lays next to me and lays his head on my chest.

"Do you want pancakes for breakfast?" I ask

"YES." He yells sure to wake up the neighbors.

"You're a child."

We walk to the kitchen and make some pancake batter. When Preston isn't looking I fling some batter and it lands on his bare chest. I quickly look away trying to hide my laughter.

"Oh you wanna play that game?" He smirks.

He stands up and walks towards me. He takes the spoon and smacks me on the butt.

"Oi! Theses shorts are brand new!" I laugh.

Soon we were both covered in pancakes batter.

"You got a little something." He says pointing at me.

"Yeah so don't you." I laugh.

He walks over to me and puts his arms
Around my waist and he presses his forehead against mine. He smiles.

"Im going to take a shower." I say slipping away from Preston.

"Can I come? We'll save water?" He smirks.

"Umm... Noooooo."

I quickly run and take a shower. I go into the bedroom and Preston goes and takes a shower. I get changed into jean shorts and a pink crop top. Preston comes in and get changed.

"Hey Preston?" I ask him.

"Yes love?" He says.

"Have you thought about having more kids?"

"You're funny. I'm done having kids." He laughs.

"Oh"

"Why do you want more kids?"

"Sorta but never mind. It's fine."

"If you want to have another we can."

He rubs my back.

"No it's okay."  I give him a fake smile.

"Okay." He says pecking me on the lips.

He walks into the living room and I sit there on the bed and sigh. I stay here for a few minutes and then go out to Preston.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"10:00" he answers

"Do you wanna take the kids to build a bear when they get back?"

"Surrrrreeeee"

I smile and I sit down next to him on the couch. I lay my head on his chest and he kisses it.

"Do myou want to record a video with me?" He asks.

"What kind of video?" I ask.

"Girlfriend does my makeup challenge?"

"Yesss. Just let me get changed."

I get get changed and meet Preston who has already started to record.

"There she issss." He laughs.

"Hi." I say to the camera.

I do his makeup and he looks fabulous.

"This stuff is making my eyes burn!" He says. "How do you guys do this! You don't need too! You're beautiful without it!"

"Thank you babe." I say.

I wrap my arms around his neck from behind and kiss him on the cheek.

He gives the camera a please help me look.

"Are we done now?" He asks.

I nod.

"Okay guys this has been girlfriend/fiancé does my makeup. Hope you enjoyed." He says turning off the camera. "Now can you get this stuff off of me."

"Yes love." I laugh. "But this might burn a bit. They make your skin raw."

I grab some makeup wipes and start to take off the makeup but he flinches every time I put the wipe to his face.

"Lay down." I command.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Lay. Down." I repeat.

He lays down and I straddle him. I finally found a way for him to stop moving so I can take the makeup off of him. A few minutes later all the makeup is off.

The front door opens and the kids rush into the room.

"Mommy? Daddy? Why are you on the floor? And daddy why is your face all red?" Ryker asks.

"I don't want to talk about it." Preston says in defeat.

My mother soon walks in and laughs.

"Thank you so much for watching the kids." He says to her.

"You're welcome now I gotta go in late for polities." She says and runs out of the condo.

I laugh and lay my head down on Preston's chest.

"Hey kids? Do you guys wanna go to build a bear?" I ask them

They cheer in excitement and we go. We walk in and we see Lachlan exiting the store with a bear in his hands. We awkwardly stare at him and walk in while he leaves.

"What was h-" I say.

"I don't know. Don't ask. He's him." Preston says ashamed.

We spend 2 hours in that store trying to have the kids decide on outfits for there fricking bear.

We go home and I but the kids to bed with their  bears.

"I'm tired." I whine walking over to Preston and hugging him.

"It's only 8:30." He says.

I give him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine let's go." He says.

I jump up and he carries me to the bedroom. I get changed and crawl into bed with Preston. It doesn't take me that long to fall into a deep sleep.