•Chapter 8•

I get woken up by Lachlan and Savanna laughing. Apparently he ran her into a wall with her wheel chair.

"I'm sorry!" Lachlan apologized.

"It's okay it only hurT A LOT!" Savanna shouts.

Somehow during the night we made the blanket wrap all the way around us so we can't move. I giggle quietly.

"It's sounds like Marz is awake." Lachlan says to Savanna.

"Can someone help me??" I laugh. "I'm kinda a burrito"

"Haha. How the fudge did you do that?" Lachlan asks.

"I don't know!" I say. "Just please help me get out."

"Nope." Preston says as he wraps his arms around me.

"Preston I need to get my medicine and use the bathroom" I say. "Do you really want me to pee on you?"

"Not particularly!" He laughs as he lets go.

I walk into to bathroom and my head starts pounding. I take my medicine, and put on my makeup. I use the bathroom wash my hands and walk out.

"Damn, you're gorgeous." Preston says.

I blush. I'm still not comfortable with him swearing. But he only didn't swear because he knows little kids would be watching his videos. He's human. Of course he's going to swear.

"Thanks" I say as I look down. "Are we going home today?

"I can't, but you guys can, I'll be fine." Savanna days

"Are you sure?" I ask Savanna.

"Yeah I'm okay."

"I'll stay with you Savanna." Lachlan says kindly.

"You don't have to Lachlan." Sav says.

"Yes I do." Lachlan walks over to her. "You'll never be alone." Lachlan says kissing her on the forehead.

"Well anyway I'm going to go change." Preston says walking to the bathroom.

And he forgot to close the back. We all start laughing.

"What?" He asks turning around.

"Um love, your booty, it's kinda showing..." I say giggling.

"Stop acting like you didn't like it!" Savanna laughs. "You've probably waited for years for that moment!"

"Noooo!" I defend myself.

"Liar" Preston smiles. "But seriously I'm getting changed.

This time he coves up his butt. I laugh to myself. I walk over to Preston's hospital bed and lay down. I just laugh.

"Finally." I whisper to myself.

I still can't believe it. He's amazing. Like of course I knew he was amazing but I never knew he was this amazing. I curl up in a ball and just laugh.

" I think reality just hit Mara." Lachlan laughs

"Yup she's fangirling." Savanna notices.

"I'm not fangirling! I'm just super duper happy!" I smile like a maniac.

The bathroom door opens and Preston walks over to me.

"I find it cute how you still fangirl over me." He teases.

"I'm not fangirling!!" I pout. "It's just that I never thought I would be here with you."

I'm so cheesy it hurts...