•Chapter 21•

*3 months*

I get up and look at my baby bump. It looks a little bit big for 3 months but oh well. It is what it is. Preston comes over and rubs my belly.

"Ah I'm so excited!" He says kissing my stomach.

He's going to be an amazing dad. I smile. He stands up and hugs me.

"I am too!" I say. "I just want to squeeze this thing out of me!"

I'm starting to get a little discomfort, but not a lot.

"Are you really for our first baby appointment?" He asks me.

"Yeah just let me get dressed." I reply.

I get dressed and we take off. After a 30 minute drive we finally get to to doctors.

"3:00 appointment for Mara Arsement." Preston says to the desk lady.

"Arsement?" I smile at Preston.

"We're gonna be married soon enough so I decided why not."

"Room 12" the lady says.

We nod and walk to room 12.

"Hello Mrs. Arsement, I'm Dr. Ivory I'll be giving you your ultrasound today." The doctor says to me.

"Okay, but I don't want to know anything and I mean anything. All I want to know of its good or not." I say.

She gives the ultrasound and looks around at the picture. Preston and I are looking at each other so we're not tempted to look at the screen.

"It's perfect! It's growing amazingly." She says.

"Thank you so much" Preston says to the doctor.

"You're gonna make amazing parents. You guys have the personalities of parents who will spoil the crap out of their children."

"Awe thanks" I say getting up off The bed.

"You're welcome Hun, now you guys get going."  She says

We thank her and leave. I'm so excited for this baby. We arrive back home and I lay down on the bed. Preston cuddles up next to me.

"I hate the waitingggg just pop that thing out so we can take care of it already!" He whines.

"Trust me, I would if I could" I laugh.

My phone goes off. It's Vikk. I thought he was gonna leave me aloneeee ugh.

"Who is it?" Preston asks.

"It's Vikk, he won't leave me alone." I whine.

"Vikk? How did he get your number?"

"I have no clue"

Vikk: heyyyyyyy! 😀😀😘

Me: please leave me alone I'm blocking you.

I show Preston the messages and block him.

"I never thought I would have to do that." I laugh.

Preston laughs and kisses my hand.

"It 5 what do you want to do?" He asks me.

"Could you run to the store and grab me dill pickle chips and strawberry ice cream?" I smile at him.

"So the cravings are starting?"

I nod vigorously.

"Okay babe. I'll be right back." He says kissing me.

He leaves and I decide to go on his xbox again. I get a call from Matt again.

"Hey momma!" He says joking.

"Hey Matt." I laugh.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good just 3 months pregnant"

"Haha sounds like a party."

"Totally do you want to play CoD?"

"Sureeeee"

"Sureeee" he mimics me.

I got really focused on playing the game that I didn't even hear Preston walk in.

"And this everyone is my amazing, pregnant girlfriend who is screaming at the top of her lungs while playing a video game. This is the kind of girl whom I want to come home to everyday." He vlogs.

"Aweee" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing all over his face.

"Maraaaaa stopppp not in front of the veiwers!"

"But I love youuuuuuu"

I laugh and kiss him some more and then stop. His face is covered in berry lipstick. He gives the camera a look like please help me.

"Oh you think that's funny?" He smirks at me

He sets the camera up on the shelf. And starts tickling me.

"Preston stop." I laugh . "I can't with the baby."

"Darn it." He remembers. "I just love you so so so soooo much."

He kisses me like I did to him. He stops and goes to the camera.

"Anyway guys that was me getting overly loved by my girlfriend. See you soon." He says as he ends the video.

"Thank you for the food babe." I say walking over to the bags.

I grab a spoon and bring the chips and the ice cream over to the couch. Preston sits down next to me.

"Can I have a spoonful of your ice cream?" He asks.

"Sure."

I spoon feed him some ice cream and turn on Netflix. I watch the notebook for a while and then I slowly fall asleep..