•Chapter 4•

I'm so excited! I need to call Savanna!
Me= 🌵
Savanna= 🐙

🌵: PRESTON KISSED ME
🐙 : WHAT
🌵: *sends picture of him kissing me*
🐙 : OMG. MARZ!!! ARE YOU GONNA EVER SEE HIM AGAIN?
🌵 : Well that's the thing. He wanted to hangout after the meet up and I was wondering if we could come to your house. He's bringing guests
🐙 : I'm down with that!
🌵 : okay I gotta go meet Preston outside! See you soon!
I go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit. I take down my hair and it falls into perfect waves. I fix my eyeliner from when I cried and I fix my foundation. Alright I think I'm good. I walk out of the bathroom and meet up with my mother again. She's talking to someone. I don't know who it is though.
"Hi sweetie! This is Mrs. Arsement."

"Hi! It's nice to meet you." I say back. "Mom I have to meet Preston outside. So I'll meet you out there."

I turn around and then I hit someone and they put their arms around my waist. I look up. it's Preston.

"Hi." He says looking down at me.

"Hi" I say shyly.

"Mom I see you meet Mara and her mom"

"Wait she's your mom?"

"Yes she is and we were just talking about how we ship you guys super hard!" My mom says

"MOM!" Me and Preston both say.

"Go on shoo shoo. Go to your little meet up" my mom says trying to get us to leave.

"Fine."

Preston lets go of me and we start walking to the exit. I'm so shy and he's so not. It scares me to think so many people ship me and him. He takes my hand and I get butterflies. I smile and he notices.

"So tell me about yourself." He says smiling.

"Well my name is Mara. I'm 19. I play video games and yeah that's my life."

"Can I ask a question...?You don't have to answer but I want to know." He asks.

"Sure."

"How did I save you?"

Oh jeez. He wants to know....

"Well... Ever since 3rd grade I've been bullied. And in 6th grade I fell into a depression and that's when I started watching skydoesminecraft. Then I watched BajanCanadian and then it led to you. Everyday I would come home from school and just cry because I heard what people said about me. I would feel like giving up but every time I would feel that way I would get a notification. It would be from you posting a new video. I would watch that video and forget about everything. You made me feel better. And I want to thank you for everything. "

By this Time I'm crying. I never wanted to tell him it all. Now he's going to think I'm a weird depressed freak. Then I feel him hug me. I hug back and sob into his shoulder. His hugs are so comforting. I could stay like this forever.

"Please tell me that you didn't cut?" He says looking at me in the eyes.

I nod and sigh. He hugs me one more time. Tighter than the last one. He sighs.

"I promise I'll never let you down or leave you."

"Okay."

"Let's go out and meet some people. Okay?"

"Okay"

He takes my hand and we walk outside towards the rest of the pack. The fans start to take pictures of Preston and I holding hands. I blush and look down so they won't get my face.

"Hey Preston. I see you got your little lady friend. Rob says.

"OMG R. I. P. POOFLESS" One of the fans yells.

"Omg Poofless!" I say looking down at my shirt. "I don't want people to hate me because I'm ruining it!"

"Don't worry about it Hun." Preston says. "I'll love you more than I would love that unemployed, hairy, man."

"Darude!" I gasp.

"Haha I'm joking love." Preston says as he kissed me on the forehead. "Poofless will always be there"

*time skip*

"So do you want to go over to my friend Savanna's house?"

"Sure! She does know I have to bring Lachlan and vikk right? Rob will stop in later."

"Yup she knows" I say. "The only thing is that I can't drive."

"HAHA SAME. I CAN DRIVE BUT I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAR I TOOK A TAXI." Preston laughs hysterically.

"I'm an adult and I will drive you all" my mom says walking over to us. "But I drive a really small car so you guys will have to squeeze. I'll put the stuff in that's in the back seat in the front, so you can all sit in the back."

"Okay" We all agree as we walk to the car. We get to the car and get in. And of course I'm in the middle. But there is four of us so I guess Vikk's squished also.

" YO MOMMA TURN UP THE TUNES" Preston says to my mom.

"Preston... I hope that we get along very well. But don't call me that. Plebston." My mom sasses.

"OoOooo burnnnn" I tease Preston.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Shut upppp" he says as he pecks me on the lips.

"Ewwwieeee" Lachlan says.

"Your so childish little Lachy." I tease Lachlan.

"Do I get a kiss now...?" Lachlan pouts.

I lean over Vikk and kiss Lachlan on the cheek.

"Oiiiii" Lachlan says as he turns red.

"Haha. I still can't believe I'm friends with you guys!"

"Who said we were friends?" Vikk snarks.

"Oh"

"IM JOKING LOVE ME" Vikk says grabbing onto me.

"Haha okay." I say relived. "I'm so tired today has been an extremely exciting day"

"Lay down on my shoulder. Fall asleep. I don't mind." Preston offers.

I yawn as I snuggle into Preston's shoulder. He moves and puts his arm around me and I put my legs on his lap. And slowly I fall asleep.

Today was a good day.