•Chapter 27•

*time skip when she gets out of hospital*

"Mara. Your 72 hours are up. We can go home now." Preston says. "But I have some badish news."

"What?" I say.

"They are making our children go to foster care for like a month and a half, just so you can go home and relax."

"Ugh"

"Just me we will see them again."

"Okay"

"Okay" he says kissing me.

I get up and get dressed. I unwrap my wrists and I move them around a bit. It feels good to finally move them. I put hair up in a messy bun and walk out to Preston. He grabs my hand and we walk out to the front desk. I sign some papers and leave. We hop in Preston's car and drive to Savanna's.

*

We pull in the driveway and knock on the door.

"Hey." I say to Savanna.

She pulls me into a hug.

"Stilllll not a hugger. please let go." I laugh.

She lets go.

"The people already took your children." She says. "They said that they were going to a nice vacation with other kids to play with and they will see mommy and daddy soon."

"I JUST WANT TO SEE MY CHILDREN!" I scream.

Preston brings me into a hug and strokes my head.

"Shhhhh. I know babe, me too." He says. "Do you just want to go home?"

I nod. We start to walk out.

"Wait!" Lachlan says. "Give me a hug!"

I laugh and we do one of those running jump things. I've legit always wanted to do that. He puts me down and we leave.

We get in the car and start to drive. Preston takes my hand and kisses it. I smile. We drive home and walk in.

"What do you want to do?" Preston asks me.

"I'm kinda tired." I yawn.

"Do you wanna lay on the couch with me while I play Xbox?"

He lays down on the couch and motions me to lay next to him. He puts his arms around me so the controller isn't on my head. I try to fall asleep but I'm too distracted by him playing. He kisses my neck and It tickles so I cringe. He keeps doing it. I turn over so I'm facing him.

"Why do you insist on doing that?" I giggle.

He shrugs. I laugh and put my arms around him and cuddle into his chest. He keeps playing and I soon fall asleep.

*

I get woken up by a notification sound. I hear Lachlan start to giggle. Preston fell asleep too. I take out my phone and it's a notification from Lachlan.

It looks like they had a long day. *picture of Preston and I asleep*

"Whyyyyyyyy I look really badddd, my nose is huge!!" I say.

"No it's not." Preston says waking up.

I smile. He kisses me on the nose and I look at the picture again.

"Wait Lachlan how did you get in here?" I ask.

"Well I know where you leave your key and the key goes in the door knob and I turned it and it unlocked and I opened the door and walked I ." He jokes.

"Your a idiot." I say. Hugging Preston tighter and kissing his jawline.

He laughs.

"Do you want to get up babe?" Preston asks.

"Ehhhh, not really." I answer.

"Come on."

Preston gets up and I just lay there and groan.

"I'm legit just going to the living room. come on." He laughs.

"Carry me?" I raise my arms.

He's picks me up quickly and runs at full speed and swings me around.
I cling on to him for dear life. We get out to the living room an he stops. He sets me on the couch and lays down with me. His phone goes off.

"Okay, I know you still are a huge fan of Kenny, but you need to not fangirl." Preston laughs.

"Why would I?"

"He's coming over.."

"OMG FOR REAL?"

"Yes now shhhh." He laughs.

I run into our room and grab a long sleeve to cover up my cuts. I walk back out.

"No."Preston says. "I'm not letting you wear that.

I don't want to argue so I take it off.

There is a knock at the door and I freeze.

Kenny is here.