•Chapter 2•

*magical time skip to day of minecon*
Oh my goodness.... I'm actually meeting him. What if I do chicken out? How do I talk to him? I just need to remember that he's a normal person who just likes to make YouTube videos. I'm really nervous so I call up my friend savanna to calm down and get her opinion on my outfit.

"Hey Sav!" I say in the phone.

"Hey girl! So I heard your meeting your husband today!" I give her a death stare through the phone.

"He's not my husband..! Yet..." I laugh. It's just I need a second opinion on my outfit and makeup."

"Sure thing!"

I show her my outfit and by this time I'm freaking out. What if he thinks I'm weird because I'm a Poofless shipper? Gosh I hope not.

"Did you pick out a Perfume?" Savanna says

"What?"

"Perfume! What if you smell weird?!"

"OMG you're totally right! Thanks!"

I hang up the phone and spray on some perfume. It's almost time to go when I get a notification. It's from Prestons Twitter.

@ TBNRfrags : I'm doing a cute little meetup outside of minecon at 5:00! Hope to see some of you cuties there! :)

Im definitely going to that! More time I get to talk to him the more he will get to know me.

"MARA ITS TIME TO GO" My mom yells to me.

I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs. In some ways I don't want to go. But there is this really big part of me that wants to hug the crap out of him and tell him everything. I just remembered! My note! I decided to give him the note at the meet up after minecon, so their is a better chance of him reading it and it's more personal. This way security won't be like 'Ahhh you have to go now because I'm a big man and I can tell you want to do and ruin your moment'. I'm really excited. I run up to my room and grab the note. I get my shoes on and got in the car.

"So you excited?" My mom asks

"I don't want to talk because if I do I might cry and then my makeup will be terrible. So I'm just gonna listen to my music" I reply nervously.

I put on my headphones and blast the music. I play my favorite song; I Choose You - Timeflies. This song totally explains how I feel about Preston. Everyone needs somebody to love, and I choose you. I must have fallen asleep because my mom had to push me awake.

"We're here! You ready to meet The Pack?"

"YASS!!! Mom ,I need you to record the whole entire thing when I go up to them. I don't want to miss a thing!"

She nods. We walk in and hand the man our tickets. The first 'famous' person I see is ZexyZek AKA: John. I go up to him and get a picture and thank him. I feel like I'm going to pass out
And I haven't even met Preston yet. The Pack meet up is at 3:30 and its 12:00 now. So i have 3 1/2 hours to find who I can and look around a bit. I walk around and get some pictures with cardboard mobs and players. And then I see AshleyMarieGaming! I walk up to her and introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Mara" I wave.

"Hi I'm Ashley! You probably already knew that but Heyyyy! Haha."

"Haha yeah! Can I get a picture with you? Please?"

"Sure thing!"

We pose and then she says

"Wait on three say fluffy penguins! "

"1...2...3... FLUFFY PENGUINS!!" We say in unison.

"Haha thank you so much Ashley!"

"No problem kiddo! See you around! Thanks for your support!

I'm legit the same age as her and she called me kiddo. Haha I don't really care she's AshleyMarieGaming!!
And then the bell rings...
It's 3:15. It's almost time to meet Preston! I walk over to the line and there is already like twenty people! Who cares though! The line moves along. I get my note out and get prepared. It's my turn. I walk up and immediately Preston locks eyes with me.

"Preston, I'm nice to meet you!" Preston says nervously.

"Haha what?" I say

"I totally said that wrong! I promise I'm not weird! I meant to say 'Hi! I'm Preston nice to meet you!"

"Hello Preston! The pleasure is all mine!" I laugh.

"Oiiiii fish fish fish!" Lachlan says. "I think Preston has a crushhhh"

Preston blushes. What is actually going on...