•Chapter 37•

*time skip a month and a half*

(Kids are back.)

I wake up and Preston's gone. I walk out to the living room, still no Preston. Where the hell is he? Then I find a note on the counter.

Good morning love. I went to le store to pick up a few things. But think of things we could do today. Anything! I love you. See you soon babe.
                                ~ Love your Lover

I laugh and sit down on the couch with a pillow and blanket. I turn on the fosters and watch a few episodes. I think I'm getting sick. I'm really stuffed up but it might be allergies. Aurora and Ryker have woken up. They walk out to me and sit on the other couch.

"Mommy you don't look so good... How are you feeling?" Aurora says to me.

"Yes honey I'm fine." I smile.

The door opens and I tell the kids to be quiet and pretend I fell asleep. The nod and giggle. I shut my eye and pretend to sleep. I hear Preston walk over and but bags on the counter. Then I hear foot steps walking towards me. I try not to smile but I think he notices.

"Well what do we have here?" He asks laughing a little.

"Mommy fell asleep, daddy" Ryker says.

"Did she now?"

I hear him bend down (Bc his knees crack) and he kisses me on the lips. I kiss back. He pulls away and laughs.

"I knew you weren't sleeping." He laughs.

"Yeah I know." I smile. "What did you get at the store?"

"Come on."

He grabs my hand and we walk over to the counter.

"Look what I got for dinner."

He pulls out an eggplant, spaghetti, spaghetti sauce, eggs and bread crumbs.

"I'm guessing you want me to name eggplant Parmesan?" I smile.

He nods his head up and down vigorously.

"Okay, anything for my boo." I smile.

I walk over to him and he puts his hands on my waist and I kiss him.

"EWWIE" Ryker and Aurora yell

I laugh and lay my head on Preston's chest.

"Just wait till you guys get boyfriends and girlfriends."

They crinkle their noses and run back to the couch. Preston rocks me back and forth.

"How are you feeling? You sound stuffy" he says.

" I'm okay. It's just allergies."

"Okay.

He breaks away and sits on the couch.

"Do you guys want Mac and cheese for lunch?"

"YESSSS" all three of them cheer.

I giggle and make it. I set out three bowls of Mac and cheese on the counter.

"Lunch is ready boys and girls!" I call them.

They all run to the kitchen with Preston slowly trailing behind. He hobbled over to me and holds his bag and winces.

"Awe honey. Is your back okay?" I ask him bringing him into a hug.

"I'm getting old." He jokes.