•chapter 36•

*next morning*

I wake up and feel Preston roll over owns
Not won qlooking at me.

"hey baby girl." he says grabbing my waist.

I smile and cuddle into his chest. 

"how are you feeling?" I ask him.

"like crap." he laughs.

"do you wanna watch Netflix today?"

" wait Netflix and chill?" he smirks.

"you're such a perve!" I giggle.

"but are you down?"

"I dunno maybe."

he smiles and sits up.

"I'm going to take a shower." he says.

I nod and cuddle back up in the blanket. I accidentally fall asleep again.

*time skip*

"baby, I let you sleep for a while but we have to get ready to leave." Preston says waking me up.

I groan and roll over, rubbing my eyes.

"where are we going?" I ask.

"Lachlan invited us over. something about an adult movie night?" he says.

"adult movie night?"

"I dunno but get ready I'll be waiting in the living room."

"okay"

he pecks me on the lips and walks away. I get changed into Preston's blue hoodie and a pair of leggings. I walk out to Preston and wrap my arms around him from behind and put my forehead on his back.  he rubs my hand and smiles.

"let's get going." he says.

I nod and let go of him. we get in the car and start driving. Preston turns on the radio and outlaws by David Lambert comes on.

"i think we might be outlaws. I think I might be in love. I'm all out of reasons, like seasons, winter, summer, fall, they're all washed up." He sings "and if you're still way over there, maybe slide on in, by my side. I'm just an outlaw, wanted if you want me"

I smile and he grabs and rubs my thigh. We pull into the driveway and walk in.

"Hey guys" I say to Savanna and Lachlan.

"Hey" they both say back.

"What did you guys mean by adult movies?" I ask.

She motions me to look on the table. I look at the tv and it's fifty shades of grey.... I look up at Preston.

"Did you know about this?" I ask him.

"We knew you weren't gonna come if you knew what we were watching." He says through his teeth.

"Ugh whatever." I say throwing myself into the couch.

Preston puts in the cd and sits down next to me on the couch.

The whole movie the boys both had an issue (😏😂)

Preston grabs my hand and drags me to the guest bedroom. He smirks and pins me up against the wall. He starts to make out with me. He grabs my waist and brings me closer to him. He's driving me crazy. He breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"Are you kidding me" I laugh.

"What?" He smirks.

I smile and put my hands on his shoulders and kiss him again. I push him onto the bed and put myself in charge and start.