•Chapter 31•

Just saying the boy that has been my cover photo for the past couple stories is actually TBNRkenworth. Anyway just want you guys to know that because he doesn't post many pictures, I don't know why not because, he's super, super cute. Idk but whatever enjoyyyyy.💕~ Marz

I wake up in Kenny's arms. He's so cute. I kiss him on the nose and he wakes up. He smiles at me.

"Good morning kitten." He says to me.

"Morning." I yawn.

"What do you want to do today?"

"We could go to sky zone or skate estate?" I suggest.

"Skate estate sounds fun." He says.

"Okay."

He squeezes me. I get up and get dressed. I put my makeup on and Kenny comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I get a text from my mom.

👩🏽Hey here are the pictures of you and Preston. I totally forgot to send them!
🐙Thanks mom. But yesterday I found out he cheated on me. And I have proof, and the guys know her too.
👩🏽I'm so sorry. Should I go beat someone up??
🐙no it's fine. I actually have another boyfriend...
👩🏽Who?
🐙 Kenny, he asked me out yesterday. He was Preston's best friend.
👩🏽 Oh how cute is he?
🐙 *Sends really cute picture of kenny*
👩🏽He's a keeper.
🐙haha thanks mom can we come over? Just for a little I want you to meet him.
👩🏽 sure!
🐙we'll be there in 10

*end of conversation*

"Kennyyyy" I say.

"Whatttttt?" He asks

"We're going to my moms before we go to skate estate."

"Okay."

We go out to the car and start to drive. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift comes on, I slowly change it. And Something Big by Shawn Mendes came on. Kenny starts to sing.

"Something big I feel it happening out of my control." He sings.

"You're stupid." I laugh.

"I know."

He grabs my thigh with one hand and smiles.

"And if you look to your right, you will see your destination." He smiles trying to be a tour guide.

I laugh and we pull into the driveway.

*

"Mom we're here!" I yell through the house.

"Hey guys!" She says.

"Hi I'm Kenny." Kenny says.

"Nice to meet you Kenny."

Kenny grabs my hand. We walk up to my old room and sit on my bed. I sigh. It's hard looking at all the pictures of Preston. Most of them are Preston but there is a few of Kenny.

"I'm so excited to move back here." I say sarcastically.

"You could always move in with me." He suggests.

"Maybe."

I lay down on my bed and Kenny props himself on his elbow. 

"So how are you." He asks rubbing little circles on my stomach.

"I'm okay. How about you?" I ask.

"I'm good."

We sit there in silence and then after a while we get up.

"Do you want to get going?" He asks me.

I nod and we Leave to go go to skate estate.

*

We get at skate estate, pay and rent some skates. I hate how you have to give them your shoes because of you take them off everyone will see your feet and I hate my feet. I quickly put on my skates and we walk out onto the track. I immediately fall and grab onto Kenny and take him down with me. We laugh and get back up. We skate for a while and Kenny goes ahead of me because I'm still a bit rusty at skating. Then I feel two hand on my waist. I freak out and fall. And the person goes down with me. It's Kenny. He laughs.

"I'm sorry I didn't think you were gonna fall." He says smiling.

"It's fine." I laugh.

He helps me back up and we leave.

"That was really fun." He laughs.

"Yeah it was" I smile.

We walk into the house and he lays down. I lay down on top of him and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me.

Kenny and I fall asleep but I get woken up by the door bell ringing. Kenny stays asleep and I pretend to sleep. His arms are still laying on my back.

Savanna opens the door.

"Hey is Mara here?" I hear Preston say

Wait Preston?

"You need to leave. She's sleeping." She says.

"Savanna... Can I at least talk to you?" He asks.

"I guess so." She sighs. "Come in."

They go over and sit at the table across from Kenny and I.

"Listen." Preston starts. "I love Mara with all of my heart. I don't know what I was doing. My heart feels like is been smashed into a thousand little pieces and they all are in pain. I love her so much. I miss her kisses, her hugs, her little giggle when I say something funny, I just don't know how to carry on. "

He starts to cry. I can feel myself start to tear up.

"Preston, you screwed up." I hear her say.

"I know. I just love her so much. I don't know how to carry on without her."

I sniffle a little too loud.

"Mara?" Preston asks.

I lift myself up off of Kenny and stand up. I start crying harder. I run over to him and hug him. He kisses the top of my head.

"I'm so so so sorry." He cries.

"I know you are but you cheated. Ive never been cheated on. I don't know how to handle this." I say into his chest.

I look at savanna and she's shaking her head no. I start crying hard again.
I head Kenny sigh. I pull back from Preston and walk over to Kenny.

"I don't know what to do." I cry.

"Follow your heart." Kenny says to me.
The
Preston looks at me with those big brown puppy dog eyes that I grew up to love. I don't know what to do.... Kenny looks like a lost puppy.